Wrestlemania X7 Arena

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
Another classic arena. (sorry for bug maybe is from my RAW arena something)
Enjoy! Credit: UNKNOWN!
4gs082.jpg

Click Here!

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
you can't release something with glitches on it, dude.
either way, did you make this?
your answer will determine what will be done with this thread.

homeyohmy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
It says “credit unknown” in the subtitle . . .

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Mar 22 2018, 12:09:15 AM</dd></dl><div>you can't release something with glitches on it, dude.
your answer will determine what will be done with this thread.[/quote]Arena is working good! Like i saide the picture is because i was turn on my Raw arena two and this glitch is happened. Just post the picture to people see what they will download. :)
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Mar 22 2018, 12:09:15 AM</dd></dl><div>you can't release something with glitches on it, dude.
your answer will determine what will be done with this thread.[/quote]I already say CREDIT UNKNOWN in the description. :) But i'll write it in the post to! So can be more visible. :)
PsychoGirl said:
Its WrestleMania X-Seven* Arena, or rather 17 arena. Its pretty damn awesome! Good job on it
Yeah! I was not see i was missed the X :D Thanks for the update! :D

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
either way could you upload things not made by yourself in the re-up thread?

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
Actually YES! but nobody want this arena or made request for her. And this is cool mod arena which i dont see in section ARENAS for download. So i uploaded and i think is not a problem? Or in this section we can upload only 2k shits from new era??? I think Ruthless Agression and Attitude era is the best ever with best wrestlers friendships and everything. :)

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
No, it's not that it's a bad thing that you do. But certainly, there's no feedback to be given to this, since the maker isn't even here, so it would be better if it's posted there in my opinion.

Let's try to keep the threads to more recent mods and stuff... we aim for skill development here for the most part.

Hope you understand my point lol, it's nothing personal

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I dunno, I didn't mind it since this isn't the new member texture department. Buuuut, I think he should make it a bit clearer that he's reposting someone else's mod.

It's still much easier to find it this way than searching through thread in the repost topic that no one uses, anyway.

We SHOULD make an effort to at least try and find out the original creators though, so they can have proper credit.

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Mar 22 2018, 12:22:50 PM</dd></dl><div>No, it's not that it's a bad thing that you do. But certainly, there's no feedback to be given to this, since the maker isn't even here, so it would be better if it's posted there in my opinion.

Let's try to keep the threads to more recent mods and stuff... we aim for skill development here for the most part.

Hope you understand my point lol, it's nothing personal[/quote]No problem, i completly understand what you want to say! Next time i'll post in another place.
P.S. I just think it's gonna be cool if we post something from the old years. Because everything what i search now for my game in R.A. style more of the links is dead and when i ask in re up topic nobody respond which is sad... Becuase im a 100% sure that somebody have them.... but it's ok.

P.S. 2! I have a idea to make my own archive here in the site if it's not a problem to reupload all what i have from old years with new fresh worked links. Because in NMZ before go down they have EVERYTHING there which was very cool but now it's shit.... Soo If it's not a problem just say me where is gonna be okay so there is no problems. :) And of course every mod if i have a creator i'll write them and give them a credit!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I'd say an archive post would be the best idea. Do it.

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Keson Columbus</dt><dd>Mar 22 2018, 04:49:01 PM</dd></dl><div>I'd say an archive post would be the best idea. Do it.[/quote]And where is gonna be a good idea to post them? Which topic?