WWE 2017 Arenas (Previews)

homeyohmy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
205 Live

160yl9d.jpg

Big thanks to Wolfpac for hacking the wider ring posts and to the Commuinty Creations of WWE2K17 for some graphics.

homeyohmy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I figured I would just preview all the arenas here so . . .

Raw 2017
2ahe9zc.jpg

homeyohmy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks, I have some more in the works using some of your Resources.

SLX

Midcard
Reaction score
I've been gloriously replaced. These are stunning man!

I hesitantly would like to say that I am no fan of this apron template you're using. It just doesn't look like the real WWE aprons, and without meaning to be a dick, you have the WWE game's apron as a template to rip off and they are pretty accurate. Try taking a blank silver apron from 2kwhatever and use soft light blending option on it, and then go to Filter>Other>High Pass, at 10%. THEN manipulate the levels adjustment on the whites/blacks and crush them a bit, maybe toy with its curve too. It'll make the aprons look a SHITLOAD better. Also, it is giving off that old ps2 look due to the low saturation on the apron graphic. i don't think they look very realistic OR accurate when washed out. I always kept my color gamut at 32-bit for all those color variations and my saturation slightly high, and it gave my stages/aprons a lot of their appeal. Also, i cannot exactly tell if you're using 2048 textures but if you're playing at 1080p its not only noticeable when the extra texture resolution is used, it makes a huge difference. I think the Rice plugin i was using back in the day had a bug with some of my textures due to the size but shouldn't be a problem these days, its been near 6 years :p Anyways not saying to do things like me necessarily but I do like things to look vibrant.

Back when I was still doing this I learned quickly to give up on trying to be too original in my art style and make things look my own way, because most people just want it to look 100% spot on. If you made this change, this would go from a 9 to a 10. And since im not around you're pretty much all they got!
Happy modding friend!
~Josh

Edit: I wanted to add that the apron I was referring to is the one used on RAW. I picked up on the rest being LED screens. Or is that intended to be the LED screen as well?

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
How did I miss this!?
This is fucking awesome, Wolfpac, man!

Also, Hi SLX!

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>NekoMancer, The Ultimate Weeaboo</dt><dd>Aug 9 2017, 01:44:53 PM</dd></dl><div>How did I miss this!?

[/quote]These are nothing to do with me bro lol these are Homeyohmy's lol all i did was the Ring post polys

SLX - Dude where the fuck you been Brah?

SLX

Midcard
Reaction score
I've simply become an antisocial troglodyte with very little thirst for the outside world. Nukes and shit brah.

nah, but i have been very lackadaisical about modding and stuff ever since I accidentally deleted the entire fucking folder for my stadium/stages in the Unreal4 Launcher. FML, i always do dumb shit like this. That was like a year ago, and not long after I made the video in my sig. I was depressed and bitter for MONTHS lol. I didn't have a lot of mental strength in me to start over :p

Also, hello everyone!

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Wolfpac_69 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>NekoMancer, The Ultimate Weeaboo</dt><dd>Aug 9 2017, 01:44:53 PM</dd></dl><div>How did I miss this!?
These are nothing to do with me bro lol these are Homeyohmy's lol all i did was the Ring post polys

SLX - Dude where the fuck you been Brah?[/quote]I'm a dumbass and didn't read the names.

Just saw same name colors and same avatars and got confused, haha.
Also, if homeyohmy wants a particular color and group name, please let me know, haha