Main Eventer
Reaction score
My friend made this. Hope you enjoy it.

jfjf.png

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
because a bloke who wrestled for the wwe for all but a year left came back with a part time deal, really deserves to be on the cover, dot get me wrong i really like Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Brock Lesnar but, he shouldn't be on the cover at least cena shows up every night and works his ass off, however i would of liked to see Bryan or Cesaro get there mug on the front cover

KD Jackson.

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>champion gamer</dt><dd>Jul 1 2014, 03:46:38 AM</dd></dl><div>because a bloke who wrestled for the wwe for all but a year left came back with a part time deal, really deserves to be on the cover, dot get me wrong i really like Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak [/quote]Exactly! Brock's not as good as Shawn, HHH, etc. Everyone thinks Brock is the god of wrestling now after a win; I don't like Cena too much, but atleast better than Lesnar. It would have been a good thing imo if Undertaker was on the alternative or official cover, atleast it would've been a sign of respect + a good tribute to the legend.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Brock Lesnar can easily destroy both HHH and Shawn Michaels like nothing, dude is a fucking beast no doubt.

i was expecting a cover like Smackdown vs Raw 2007/08, where we don't just get one wrestler on the cover but multiple superstars, that would've been great to see Cena in the middle while Bryan and cesaro on the left and Randy and (maybe Kane or something) on the right.

Or something similar to that, anyways to be honest the cover looks better than last year but i'll probably print my own cover.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
brock are break the streak is the main event of the year is the miracle
in my openion brock was better to be in the cover

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
In my opinion the WWE should give to universe his favourite superstar: Daniel Bryan. But it isn't possible because the feud with the authority. I like a lot Cena but in my opinion Daniel Bryan deserves the cover

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
DB got the fan (and best version of the) cover last year. Him being on the cover alone two years in a row is a little too much.

CRW&#39;s TKS

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Great cover, but they should go back to shoving a handful of main eventers on the cover like they did with the PS1 Smackdown games.

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah that would be cool i miss the combination of superstars on the covers, hopefully they have another cover contest this year

The Aughat

Main Eventer
Reaction score
What about the Authority on the cover? And a scenario named 'The Authority Era!'.
Also I hate Cesaro, opinion differs from person to person, so some may end up liking him, but he doesn't even swing anymore.
Just beats guys to a pulp, and is stupid. :p

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Aughat</dt><dd>Jul 3 2014, 10:36:37 PM</dd></dl><div>"Also I hate Cesaro, opinion differs from person to person, so some may end up liking him, but he doesn't even swing anymore.
Just beats guys to a pulp, and is stupid."

[/quote]
I'm going to assume, you never liked Finlay ,regal or Dave Taylor :D going slightly off topic but i found what Cesaro did on smack down to be really enjoyable
him and big e had a old fashioned brawl and it was a sight to see sometimes i think this is what wrestling lacks

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Could care less about the cover. All I care about is the gameplay and in game features have improvements. Also I want a proper career mode where you create your wrestler and start right from the bottom. It be great IMO.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
they need to make story of current era they always go past for season mode