WWE Rumors: AJ Lee Is Pregnant

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
In the WWE gossip news of the day, AJ Lee is rumored to be pregnant. The rumor was started on Reddit by user MetsFan4Ever, who has posted things that have ended up being true in the past.
From Reddit:
“I have gotten word from a reliable source that AJ Lee is pregnant. I am looking more into this story and can’t confirm yet. But I figured I would share this story here first with you fans. We may not be seeing AJ for a very long time or ever again if this is true.”
Obviously, CM Punk is thought to be the father, as the two were engaged a couple months back. Lee has been off television since the night after WrestleMania, and now many people are thinking that this is the reason why.
But to be clear, there’s been no confirmation on this rumor from Lee or Punk, nor will there be considering how they keep to themselves.
It is worth noting that the Reddit user recently posted about JTG’s release before it was officially announced, and he’s also leaked things from Raw scripts that ended up being accurate.
If Lee is pregnant it wouldn’t be that surprising. Newly engaged and married couples have kids all the time. The only unique thing is that both Lee and Punk are in the public spotlight. That’s really the only reason this is a story.
As far as what it means (if the rumors are true) for their WWE futures? Only they and Vince likely know.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
We can't discuss how we know just yet. It is still a spoiler. But I think it is a pretty safe bet that she isn't pregnant.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It's not a spoiler because it has nothing to do with the show itself, I would think.

Yeah, Metsfan posted an apology last night, it was pretty funny.

CRW's TKS

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
It's not a spoiler because it has nothing to do with the show itself
jRKFl14.gif

Seriously, though. Indeed, not a spoiler. :wall:

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
With a name like MetsFan4Ever, my trust in you as a legitimate news source is already about 10%, not only because that's a dumb name, but Mets fans don't even exist. This does not help!

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
What I meant was, we only know that she definitely is not pregnant because she was in a match on Raw. But even mentioning that she was on the show (before now) would have been a spoiler for some. But yeah, she's not.

I think this will be her final title run. She won't have room for a third tattoo on the back of her neck.

CRW's TKS

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
What's the official cutoff for spoilers around here? Is Tuesday morning too soon to ditch spoiler tags?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
On hulu,Raw usually isn't uploaded until Tuesday. So... Tuesdayish?

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
It is usually 2 days after initial transmission, but 3 days for a pay-per-view. This applies to all wrestling shows, not just WWE and TNA.