WWE Rumors: SummerSlam 2014 Main Event Possibly Spoiled By DVD Cover

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
SummerSlam has long been dubbed as WWE‘s second biggest show of the year. But until recently that wasn’t really accurate. However, the buzz surrounding the event in 2014 is proof that SummerSlam’s stock is indeed on the rise. SS is still two months out, but fans are already buzzing over the potential main event.
Will it feature a returning Daniel Bryan? Will it feature Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Brock Lesnar?
The latest rumors seem to have WWE moving away from Bryan vs. Lesnar, and moving toward Lesnar vs. John Cena.
If the SummerSlam 2014 DVD post on Amazon is any indication, Lesnar vs. Cena II could very well headline the event:

SS-14.jpg

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
I wrote this yesterday in MITB results (my opinion about lesnar can't defeat cena): I read about a possibly match between Cena and Lesnar for the title. Lesnar can't win the titles because if he do this he have to stay for a long time in wwe: WWE pays a lot Lesnar for a limited number of match in a year: he has an onerous contract, so the wwe can't pay this amount for a long time and Lesnar can't be a champion for only a month