WWE Universe 2010

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score

Quite an obscure save by Old Skool Reunion founder AKI Man/tnafan, it's a hacked CAW conversion/save based around late 2010's WWE roster, including the likes of John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, Chris Jericho, Undertaker, Nexus and even NXT Season 2 contestants! Popular Alumni/Legends like Batista, the nWo and a few others also are a part of the roster. If you feel nostalgic about 2010, this might be the save for you!

Ok some of you may be new to No Mercy and will wonder how to play the save, well here is a tutorial of how to set it up!!

1) Download the save
2) Extract the contents of the folders.
3) Now if you do not have project64, you will need to get a copy of it! PM me for it!
4) Install Project64.
4) Place the CHT file and Save folder into the main Project64 folder, by going to Local Disc\ Program files\ Project64\
5) Now open project64 and you need the No Mercy game rom, of which I can not provide, you need to get that yourself
6) Once the game has loaded, go to the cht menu which System/Cheats.
7) Now tick the Caw's, the Hacks and Movesets. Also go to the Misc and select the Have all code. Also select Enable Code on the main cht screen.
8) Once they are selected, close the cheats and they should be up and running.
9) Also you will need to do this in you project64 graphic plugin settings for smooth running,
In your Graphics Plugin settings, under Current Game Options,

Frame Update at: At CI Change
N64 Frame Buffer: Basic Framebuffer
Rendering To Texture: Basic Render-to-texture

10) Thats it, it should be up and running for you to play.

Included in the save are Portraits, a startscreen and a Readme with credits, so please read!

Thank you for downloading WWE Universe, I sincerley hope you have as much fun as we have had making
this possible.

Now the credits.

tnafan - Attire hacking, Caw's, Portraits
barskio - Move hacks, Movesets and general support
Ronaldrain - Startscreen and general support
dabaddguy - general support
NLG/Shinning Lizard - Inspriration for save
WldFb - Some hack assistance
wwefan4life2 - Some move hacks/Yellow NXT ropes

other thanks to the following

Curryboy
Max
Cowboyvenus
Aditza
Geng Star
TiN
UdertakeAAP
Undertaker
Rated Christian
Trey Union
EnigmaAtWood
Bunbury316
gingervitus
CM Storm
Tornado
Pur3
Psychogirl
James
N64GC in General
NMZ in general
TWR in General

If I have missed anyone out I am sincerley sorry and let me know.

Enjoy!! :D

ulIFj2d.png

hY3GxbS.png

TShPX6U.png

qJN3Gn3.png

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
2010 was probably the last year WWE was good for me. Wasn;t that the year HBK retired?

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
bluntfello said:
2010 was probably the last year WWE was good for me. Wasn;t that the year HBK retired?
That is correct!

By the way, if you have FPS issues with this save, I recommend that you do not change the "Current Game Options" like AKI Man suggested, just leave everything default.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Squeezebox said:
I'm having a hard time getting this to work. I followed the instructions and the i read into the CHT file and it all looks good until i start project 64 and open up cheats and they are blank. I'm no expert at this so if I could get a little help, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.​
You have to replace your Project64.cht file with the one that comes with this project.

To do so, replace the Project64.cht file on the Config folder (PJ64 1.7+) or in the Main Folder (PJ64 1.6 or older).