WWF Legends 2.1

JPhardboiled

Young Lion
Reaction score
I see a bunch of mods enter when doing Royal Rumble like Razor Ramon, Dino Bravo, etc. How do I get to play those in the game as they aren't selectable?

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
I get a black screen and error "Attempt to open file failed." Any idea what might be going wrong? I feel like I followed the diagram properly.
Are you opening the rom from the Project 64 menu, or manually (Ctrl + O or File -> Open Rom)?

Ideally, try the latter.

jpedro1605x

Young Lion
Reaction score
WWF Legends 2.1

WWF Legends 2.1 - Base Game

WWF Legends 2.1 - Textures

WWF Legends 2.1 - Music & Commentaries

WWF Legends 2.1 - Help Files

Have fun.

Read the "Help Files" if you are having problems and please report of any bodges, glitches or of anything that appears to be missing.

Edit: Updated cheat and save file: -

WWF Legends 2.1 - Updated Cheat File

The cheat file contains a few fixes, updates and extra codes.

Oh, Also....

Brutus Beefcake Attire 2 Entrance Attire

:B-)
This is Normal?Hogan s.png

TheViper4Life

Young Lion
Reaction score
I'm completely new to all this modding. Is there some step by step tutorial in how to do this somewhere?

I'm using PJ64 2.3, and these images I downloaded from the first page are just confusing as everything is setup different now (since those are from 1.6).

SaintLedgewood

Young Lion
Reaction score
I'm completely new to all this modding. Is there some step by step tutorial in how to do this somewhere?

I'm using PJ64 2.3, and these images I downloaded from the first page are just confusing as everything is setup different now (since those are from 1.6).
There’s a bunch on the YouTubes, I’d just search the name of the mod you’re trying to set up + tutorial.

yeahbaby!

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hi was hoping for some help if anyone can... I've just got a new laptop and I can't get the mod working on the new cpu. I've copied across all the files as they were. Worked on my old cpu no problems

Project 64 opens up and I try to go to settings but I get the attached error. Can't then progress to the other options and when I boot up the mod it's just no mercy.

Also attached a pic of my p64 interface also.....

Attachments

• p64 error.PNG
    p64 error.PNG
    209.4 KB · Views: 1
  • p64.PNG
    p64.PNG
    59.6 KB · Views: 2

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi was hoping for some help if anyone can... I've just got a new laptop and I can't get the mod working on the new cpu. I've copied across all the files as they were. Worked on my old cpu no problems

Project 64 opens up and I try to go to settings but I get the attached error. Can't then progress to the other options and when I boot up the mod it's just no mercy.

Also attached a pic of my p64 interface also.....
You probably need to update your folder directories in Settings.

JDX99

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hi, sorry to bump the thread but the link for Brutus Beefcake's Attire 2 Entrance isn't working. Could someone reupload it please?