WWF Legends 2.1

DickSampson

Young Lion
Reaction score
If you mean at the start when you try to configure everything?? That should be okay just go on setting it up as usual!

I'm past that point now, I think the final two errors are the Rice Video warning when I attempt to edit settings and Beefcake's entrance for Attire #1 is missing as is his face under the Blood directory.

Attachments

• Error3.png
    Error3.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Error1.png
    Error1.png
    312.1 KB · Views: 5

thecouchleague

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hi there. I came across this board because I am trying to figure out how to get the wrestler textures to load into the game.

I am able to get all the menu textures to show and the arenas but for whatever reason I am unable to get the WWF Legends wrestler models going. Any suggestions?

Orson

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hi.

Do you have the Help Folder that comes with WWF Legends?

In there you should find various solutions to setup issues.
I suggest the following: -

Check your Cheat Code Settings
Make sure you have the correct Save file
Look up the Save Game Bug fix.

If these don't help, could you describe or show what your wrestlers look like?

Ancientgamer

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hi there. I came across this board because I am trying to figure out how to get the wrestler textures to load into the game.

I am able to get all the menu textures to show and the arenas but for whatever reason I am unable to get the WWF Legends wrestler models going. Any suggestions?
What emulator are you using? I’m new to this n learning but I probably could help.. I find nobody tries to answer question n help in these forums