WWF No Mercy Arena Revival in Unreal 4(SLX) Discussion Topic

SLX

Midcard
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

This is the WWF Attitude Era Revival Project covering, late 2000-early 2002 in Unreal Engine 4, and I intend to continue along doing other attitude era stages from the time period, in due time. I will not be converting any to No Mercy for some time due to it derailing my workflow and distracting me from completing projects. Instead, I will either convert them to No Mercy at later date or release them into the hands of a trusted few, with all completed textures, to convert them over.
HighresScreenshot00004_zpssdlx87wr.png~original

HighresScreenshot00006_zpsy2sqkaeu.png

HighresScreenshot00011_zpsqmjrflal.png

HighresScreenshot00013_zpstot4entx.png

HighresScreenshot00009_zpsudyttmat.png

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
This looks DAMN beautiful. I am a fan of the Unreal games and this can totally be a stage for the latest Unreal Tournament hahaha. Just saying.

But great job
:D

T3x

Young Lion
Reaction score
This is so gorgeous, every arena I have seen of yours is though...

Someone needs to hire you, defiantly have the talent.

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Holy fuckin shit that is pure art my friend pure fuckin art

SLX

Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks!

Next up is WWF No Mercy 99, the one we all know and love from the N64!

prpL24s.jpg

This one was easy due to a lot of the stage being recycled from RAW.

As for RAW, i have made several improvements and changes to the stage, but I will be posting them later once I get a few things finalized.

Happy viewing! Comments and suggestions appreciated, as I'm doing it for you guys! Attempting to take them in their listed order in No Mercy, but i may switch it up a bit for some. Wrestlemania 16 (2000) Looks both fun and easy! And I'm actually looking forward to making the 2000 Royal Rumble :)

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
dude, that's fucking incredible. holy shit my mind is blown

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Your work is just mind blowing good man NM re make coming up i got some ideas for this

SLX

Midcard
Reaction score
That made me laugh so hard i cried xD

Anywho, here's No Way Out, as requested specifically by WolfPac_69. It wasn't in No Mercy, but come to think of it, it hasn't ever been in a WWE game. +1 to myself for conquering new territory. :p

6G9xT34.png

Smackdown 1999-2000 Already done lol

SRELuso.png

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Unbelievable how fast these are coming man your a fuckin machine lol the quality is outstanding

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
you've inspired me to download the engine and give it a shot. these are incredible

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Amazing! The No Way Out arena is my favorite one so far. When I first saw it on my phone's screen, for a second I thought it was a picture of the actual arena in real life. Now that I have seen it on my larger computer screen, I still have a hard time believing that it is not the actual thing. Keep up the good work!

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
agreed with everything being said here bro!! Your putting the guys at 2K to shame lol!!

DCLawliet

Young Lion
Reaction score
Seeing these really puzzles me as to why Take2/2K don't use Unreal Engine for their games, these all look much better than the in-game stuff. I wish someone would make an AKI engine game in UE honestly. I understand it probably isn't possible but boy would I love it.