WWF No Mercy Promotion

Fizanko

Midcard
Reaction score
Watched a couple of them on youtube and it's excellently done with the no mercy wrestlers getting on mic with your vocal impersonation and all, it's very fun.
Great job !

DSS

Young Lion
Reaction score
Fizanko said:
Watched a couple of them on youtube and it's excellently done with the no mercy wrestlers getting on mic with your vocal impersonation and all, it's very fun.
Great job !
Thanks. Most of my impressions suck, but I try to make them funny at least.
:D

DSS

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Sep 20 2016, 12:57:32 AM</dd></dl><div>This is so much fun!! gonna be watching this during the week. [/quote]Thanks! I've been trying to keep a strict schedule, posting Raw every Monday and a PPV the last Sunday of each month. Takes some effort, but I enjoy producing the show.

Glad you guys like it. :)

DSS

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Sep 23 2016, 12:27:34 AM</dd></dl><div>I tried to watch the latest episode and it's completely silent, man.[/quote]Yeah, this is weird. I thought only my cousin had this issue until I checked it myself. I had sound on my phone and on a Mac but not on a PC. Have no idea why.

EDIT: I think I've fixed it now. Please try it at the same link and see if the sound works now. It started working for me.