WWF SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Unlocking Characters:

Every one of these characters are unlocked by reaching the end of a specific show in Season mode. You do not need to play, never mind win, a single match. Unlocking each character unlocks their theme music, body parts, moves set and some moves for create-a-wrestler mode.

“Bad Ass” Billy Gunn – King of the Ring PPV.
Cactus Jack – No Way Out PPV.
Debra – First Raw after the Royal Rumble.
Gerald Brisco – Appears randomly after Fully Loaded.
Joey Abs – Appears randomly after SummerSlam.
Michael Cole – First Raw after WrestleMania.
Mick Foley – WrestleMania PPV.
Pat Paterson - Appears randomly after Fully Loaded.
Pete Gas – Appears randomly after SummerSlam.
Rodney – Appears randomly after SummerSlam.
Shawn Michaels – Judgment Day PPV.
Steve Austin – Backlash PPV.

WWF New York Backstage Area:

Simply play through to December in Season mode.

Extra Caw parts and moves:

Randomly throughout season mode, unusual characters will appear and attack someone backstage. Each time one of them makes an appearance, their body parts, moves set and certain moves will be unlocked.

Unlocking Tornado Tag Tables and TLC matches

Both of these are unlocked randomly during Season mode.

Hidden backstage areas

There are two hidden areas backstage in falls count anywhere and hardcore matches. The first one is in the locker room. Irish whip your opponent into the middle of the wall on the right to break a hole in it. Go through the hole to reach the shower room. The other one is in the basement which leads into the car park. Irish whip your opponent into the mesh fence to knock it down. Walk through the gap to enter the boiler room.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
TLC doesn't appear randomly. It appears During a certain Raw after a PPV, I don't remember which, since I haven't played it in ages. The only random stuff are the Unknown characters with random C-A-S parts.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I didn't say that the appeared randomly. I said that they are unlocked randomly. I once got the TLC match before SummerSlam, and another time at Royal Rumble.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Wut. Never happened to me. I always unlockee them pretty much right after unlockong Billy Gun