WWF/WCW Stuff

MVKronus

Young Lion
Reaction score
I am about to release a texture pack that replaces all the VPW2 Championships with the WWF Championships and WCW Championships from WrestleMania 2000 and WCW/nWo Revenge. There are some extra spaces, so are there any championships you guys would like to be included? I will try my best. Also, I am not sure which two championships make up the two tag titles in the story mode. If anyone knows, I can move the WWF and WCW Tag Team Titles to those spots. Thanks. I will get pics up soon. I also moved the NWA Title. So, the Triple Crown is now WWF, WCW, NWA.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Do it to it brother. The VPW2 belts are ugly to be honest.

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
Wow if you dont mind can I add this to my project, unless you want it to be exclusive to your project.
I would Like to see you add the million dollar belt, the nwo spray paint belt and maybe in silver because that was a code in revenge.

MVKronus

Young Lion
Reaction score
marillmau5 said:
Wow if you dont mind can I add this to my project, unless you want it to be exclusive to your project.
I would Like to see you add the million dollar belt, the nwo spray paint belt and maybe in silver because that was a code in revenge.
Shoot me a PM, I would be glad to Zip these or something to you. I also had another idea I was going to try and can discuss with you.

That is the link to the video preview of almost everything I have done so far. I need to make an updated Zip file soon. Thanks for the interest in this.