WWF2K !!! ONE LAST TIME !!!

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
BOLIEVE
Od8cMoO.png

that was harder than it looks, 3 days of scratching my head,
because the texture dump comes out overlapped and not perfectly tiled.

super_joker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks to @marillmau5 for jumping on board and helping out a brother!

WATCH a preview of the CAWS that will be included in the first release below!

WHAT'S LEFT TO DO?
- finish alter gimmicks of stock wrestlers
- add title belts
- play around with some codes
- add WCW arena

UPDATE:
- All CAWs have moves, AI and Fighting Style completed
- NEW codes!
- NEW Start Screen by @marillmau5
- Updated first post

<iframe type='text/html' width='500' height='500' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

QUESTION:

What settings do you guys run your Graphics at?
I find that there are some extra polygons appearing in the intro video (like giant spikes coming out limbs) and also sometimes you can see right through a wrestler! Is there something I have to tick/add?

Thank you for your comments!

Sj

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
for the giant spikes i think you may have corrupted the rom or data using the glitch codes like shadow/giant/spikey wrestlers. so maybe you want to keep the data and try a new clean rom. you should post a video so we can see how we can help. the polygons touching would be expected specially if you have the arms connect code on, nothing you an do there but turn it off and leave it as an option.

amazing video! youve put more work into it than i expected. who is the warrior over or is he a caw?
great job!

super_joker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
So since Photobucket screwed us all! I have to re-upload the pics on this thread which will take a while since I am time poor when it comes to gaming.

But....

I have been working on this project still and have a great update for you!

Thanks to my amazing mate KWG the project has received its biggest upgrade! Now we can CAW swap original wrestlers and we will make the following stables:

------
WWF
------
STEVE AUSTIN
THE ROCK
BRET HART
UNDERTAKER
MANKIND
KANE
KEN SHAMROCK

------
WCW
------
RIC FLAIR
STING
GOLDBERG
RODDY PIPER
VADER
DDP
BOOKER T
JEFF JARRETT

------
DX
------
SHAWN MICHAELS
TRIPLE H
CHYNA
BILLY GUNN
ROAD DOGG
X-PAC/SYXX

------
NWO
------
HOLLYWOOD HOGAN
MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE
KEVIN NASH
SCOTT HALL
GIANT/BIG SHOW
CURT HENNIG
SCOTT STEINER

------
ECW
------
TERRY FUNK
RAVEN
MIKE AWESOME
MASATO TANAKA
AL SNOW
THE BLUE MEANIE

--------------
CRUISERWEIGHTS
--------------
CHRIS JERICHO
EDDIE GUERRERO
CHRIS BENOIT
OWEN HART

--------------
TAG TEAMS
--------------
EDGE
CHRISTIAN
JEFF HARDY
MATT HARDY
FAROOQ
BRADSHAW
HAWK
ANIMAL

Open to suggestions! the rule is as long as it is from an AKI game and the wrestlers textures are there then we can do it! KWG is also even doing entrance theme swaps! he is indeed to be inducted into the OSR Hall Of Fame (we have one right??)

Didn't get much feedback on that last video, why you no like?? :(

Here are some pics from a reliable hosting source for your pleasure, you dig??

Fmdfr7e.jpg

i05VUtg.jpg
[/SPOILER]

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Looking good so far man!! Have you found the way to edit the women as I haven't been able to do that as I want to replace them with more male wrestlers!! And Ive been trying to replace the wrestlers themes as I've been trying to do that with the N64SoundListTool but the sounds always comes out being too slow, yet it plays fine in the program!!

Also have you tried editing the arenas yet?? You can take some ideas from my WCW DLC mod if you like??

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
im very ibterested in what caw swap the original wrwstlers mean

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello people, let me explain a few things.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Jul 5 2017, 01:58:33 AM</dd></dl><div>CAW swap?[/quote]
I believe he meant moveset hacking hahaha.

bluntfello said:
Entrance theme swap?
I believe he meant entrance theme hacking, I've figured out how to rom hack the entrance themes and have them properly loop without "size problems" and such in N64SoundListTool.

dafamily said:
Looking good so far man!! Have you found the way to edit the women as I haven't been able to do that as I want to replace them with more male wrestlers!! And Ive been trying to replace the wrestlers themes as I've been trying to do that with the N64SoundListTool but the sounds always comes out being too slow, yet it plays fine in the program!!

Also have you tried editing the arenas yet?? You can take some ideas from my WCW DLC mod if you like??

1. It's not possible to edit the females as in modifying their attire in "Edit Mode", but you can change their appearances and moveset to through coding. Proof of concept.

2. Just like the woman slot, I plan to post a tutorial on how to do this. However, I only had problems of "the sound always coming out too slow" was in older versions of the tool.

Hope I could clarify some stuff for you guys.

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
oh good to know its still seen as a woman caw slot i was always wondering. you guys should just add some female wrestlers over those slots.

super_joker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry about my terminology, I keep trying to tell ya I ain't no good at the coding side let alone trying to describe it!

My boy KWG is the hook up there, so thanks again bro!

Hope to make a video for you guys soon! thanks for all the kind comments and green hard neon dicks!

lupi

Young Lion
Reaction score
Stevie Richards from No Mercy In ECW can you make it happen?

super_joker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Still going with this and hopefully nearly done, just need a few more CAW swaps to get rid of shitty wrestlers and add people like Raven, Funk, Severn, Bart Gunn, TAKA.. nearly done with LOD as well. RIchards and ECW and JAPAN will have to be .mpk bonus content down the track.

MEantime I was playing around and made half a shitty SmackDOwn arena!

0mpa21p.jpg

:topicbump:

super_joker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hello peeps!

I have recently re-resurrected this project and would like to finish it this year - even if it is crap!

BUT!!! i will not be able to do it without YOUR AWESOME HELP!

I am working with the help of @"KWG" who will be kind enough to replace wrestlers with my CAWS (as we have been doing in the past) so that we can have more characters in game!

Next up is this guy below:

O6bg1lm.jpg

But i am having trouble getting his costume right - I just need his 1996 suit and a 98/99 black and gold suit.

I was wondering if you guys have heard from RAIN who made this face and maybe would have Goldust textures??

As well as @"marillmau5" who was very kind to make the WWF2K screen!! 
C4sMjlk.jpg

I would like to do the same for the start up screen but instead of the details I would like the OSR logo (where it all started) and a tribute to MAXIMO.

I would like to also use the below graphic instead of the stock one:
wwf_options.png

Some other things left to do:
- Add WCW/Japan title belts
- Add some CAWS: L.O.D., Terry Funk, Dr Death and Dan Severn (my project is based around 1998/1999) 
- Keep testing the SHOOTER code (to make them hybrids and turn Shamrock/Severn into that)
- Test load direct from .mpk so I can do some more caws, I cannot get the code to work 
- Update the movesets for The McMahons, Ivory/Chyna/Jacquie, Jerry Lawler

My skills are limited and i would like to share with you all the final product, hopefully I can work out how to transfer WCW arenas too thanks to SK Stylez and hopefully @"freem" 's VPW Studio as well?? IDK I am like middle Noob tier tbh... I apologise for my lack of understanding  :disgusted:

Anyways if you are willing to help me out please send me a PM or contact me via Discord username Super Joker#1729

I would sincerely appreciate your time!

Hope everyone is doing well, I will continue to post updates!! please do comment so i can stop DOUBLE POSTING like a jabroni!

Thank you
Sj  :cool:

chrisjericho99

Young Lion
Reaction score
This looks awesome; is it playable on Everdrive? I'd love to play an AKI game with a roster of a lot of these WWF guys from 97/98, it's my favorite era.

super_joker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
That's my fave era and the best wrestling era too! but No, unfortunately this it is a texture mod so i don't think Everdrive is possible but I think u may be able to do it on Switch64 but u have to hack your Switch idk..

I am doing some more stuff latelythanks to CAWmaster's return he has inspired me

Attachments

• nwoblack.jpg
    nwoblack.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 5
  •  snap0025.jpg
    snap0025.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 5