*you hear knocking on the door*

Maximo

Midcard
Reaction score
:hi

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen.

I've been contemplating coming here for a while now, but was unsure to join due to my texturing skills not being up to the great standard you guys set up time and again.
However, I've been working on a Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 save for while now which I would like to share it here when its finished.

As a gamer I've played most wrestling games but there are a few imports and the Day Of Reckoning games which I have not.
The first game I had was Attitude and I still haven't been able work out the first wrestling game I played
(a Sega Megadrive WCW or WWF game, it had a steel chair on the outside and commentary. I can't remember much else due to how tiny the TV was).

As a wrestling fan I enjoy/respect (almost?) all forms of wrestling from all over the globe, from its roots as a fighting style to the over the top comedy, wrestling is something that has held onto my heart since Wrestlemania 7, and it doesn't seem to want to leave anytime soon.

Thank you, and have a :Christmas:

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Welcome to OSR, Maximo! I'm TSF, I'll be your friendly neighbourhood noob slasher during your stay here :p
You seem like a cool cat, be sure to read our rules and be active! Have fun!

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Wow, Welcome to the party pal. From the looks of your intro,I guess you will have a long and great stay here mate.
Amazing introduction.Can't wait to see what you've got in the future. :)

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
nice to see a member properly introduce their self and not immediately beg for passwords in wrong topics...Welcome