Your favorite Old Skool Wrestling Game? 80's/90's Only

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
For me a choice between Fire Pro wrestling on Snes and Wrestlefest,. I also remember having fond memories playing on the arcade machines Royal Rumble? Well it was awesome button mashing stuff and me and my brother were hooked.

So whats your favorite old skool wrestling game?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
NES Pro Wrestling, Tecmo World Wrestling, Fire Pro Wrestling & WCW/NWO Revenge = Happiness :game:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Pro Wrestling on NES was awesome, STARMAN, BITCHES! I absolutely loved that game, I remember getting it and loving it, as opposed to the Wrestlemania game, which, even when I was five, I didn't like. Tecmo wrestling was pretty fun, too.

Of course, the first time I played revenge I knew my social life was over. The roster was amazing, the rumbles were so much damn fun, the sounds were great.... everything was just great. I remember spending almost 3 hours on a 40 man pis/submission rumble, and coming out a winner with my first guy.... I don't know how it happened. It was with Macho Man!

I had the LJN games for my Genesis, Royal Rumble and Raw... I played them a lot, but only because I had no choice before Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game. I heard the SNES version wasn't too great, too bad.

I hated Nitro, the controls were just awful.

Eyekon

Midcard
Reaction score
Well tnafan you took my answer becuz wrestlefest and fire pro on the snes is my favorites also, but I did have 3 and my 3rd is Saturday Night Slam Masters forgot to mention Revenge also I was a huge WCW fan when that game was released

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
wrestlefest is my favourite.
if it also had macho man it would be the greatest!