Yup sup

luchamucha

Young Lion
Reaction score
I fucking just want to fucking say that I fucking love being fucking registered to fucking OSR. Fuck yeah. Well I am a fucking fan of fucking no mercy and fucking vpw2. I fucking enjoy playing fucking soccer and fucking baseball. I hope to have a fucking good time hear. Fucking thanks for making this fucking site. Fuck yh

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
luchamucha said:
I fucking just want to fucking say that I fucking love being fucking registered to fucking OSR. Fuck yeah. Well I am a fucking fan of fucking no mercy and fucking vpw2. I fucking enjoy playing fucking soccer and fucking baseball. I hope to have a fucking good time hear. Fucking thanks for making this fucking site. Fuck yh
What the hell is wrong with you? :plzdie:

Reaction score
@luchamucha:- Really??
tumblr_m1knka6sGm1qcb07i.gif

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
luchamucha said:
One of the most "Interesting" introduction I ever see.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Congratulations,you have been nominated for "Jerk of the year".
joker.gif

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Am I the only one who was reading his intro in Vaas(From FarCry 3) voice?

I fucking love Vaas, because he is fucking great!

Anyway, fucking welcome to this forum. Have a fucking great time.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
........................................................................................................................

Btw Far Cray 3 Sucks, highly overrated....

Vince Russo

Young Lion
Reaction score
Fucking gimmick posters. Who needs them, hey? Fucking toadfish. I hate hogan.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
hrey jerk fuk fuker fuking fuk fuk fek fak fuking fuk fuk fek fak fuk i fuk wrestling fak fukin fak fek fok

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Lord Of Dorkness</dt><dd>Jun 15 2013, 03:31:38 PM</dd></dl><div>i fuk wrestling[/quote]We all have our problems LOD...

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The guy just won the fucking forum.

Somebody give it to him seriously.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
No , you cant win something by making retarded posts. if you could GoatCheese would own the world by now.....

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Jun 15 2013, 04:33:23 PM</dd></dl><div>No , you cant win something by making retarded posts. if you could GoatCheese would own the world by now.....[/quote]...And Vectur would own the universe by now...

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Jun 15 2013, 04:33:23 PM</dd></dl><div>No , you cant win something by making retarded posts. if you could GoatCheese would own the world by now.....[/quote]Just Goatcheese? Hell, half the banned list would own the world...