'93 - '96 ... ''The New Generation''

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyNuggs

Young Lion
Reaction score
This save looks amazing and brings me back to my youth! Is there a download for it out there for it yet?

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
JZxE3SJ.png

Credit:
IccoTrac's
KingKanyon
Orson
Wolfpac_69

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks People :)

As you can see the deadman needs some work any suggestions ??
vp91dFG.png

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
First let me say that this is an eagerly anticipated save for me. The whole thing looks incredible... the pic of Taker hoisting Mankind up for a Tombstone looks amazing, as that was easily my favorite feud back in the day.

Also I'll preface by saying I've never done any modding for this game, although I hope to cut my teeth this summer when I have more time. So take my suggestions with a grain of salt.

Regarding Taker... I think his eyes need to be slightly rounder, and his pupils need to be more piercing. I see the attempt to lighten his eyes, but they should be more striking. They also might need to be a little further apart... I know they're close together, but maybe they need to be ever so slightly farther apart.

HIs goatee is angling outward a bit too much. Throughout most of his career it angles straight down more. And I think maybe the eyebrows are a little off too.

The attire itself looks awesome. Again, I'm just a peon newb with no experience skinning this particular title... I bow down in deference to what you've created. Just some suggestions, hope they give you some ideas!

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
thanks man i will try and alter and see what happen sorry for the late response dude :)

made a new hack for goldust he now has a wig :)
ignore the robe it's WIP ;)

RX3cqkw.png

8DyuqW7.png

Credit:
Iccotrac's
Orson
CM
Rain
Victor
Wolfpac_69

WaylonMercysHands

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Great attention to detail with the crowd! That's Vladimir the Superfan in the front row, isn't it?

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks Guy's but also thank Iccotrac's, Orson, and FTW_JMe the crowd is from there game plus the entire theme of the save :)

I'm finally remaking Diesel :)
kpYdSf7.png

Credit:
IccoTrac's
Rain
KingKanyon

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I love the attire and the skin!!!!! the face will need some redone tell me if you need help ;)

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
Oh man Goldust looks so awesome. The wig... perfect. Goldust was always a personal fave, his psychology was brilliant in this era. I've never seen this era's Goldust represented faithfully in a game... this is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.