'93 - '96 ... ''The New Generation''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Lol yeah thats your Rumble stage dude i need to change though ;) , Mabel was difficult to mod there are very few references for his attires

Attire 1 [Crown Hacked Over Tazz Towel]
ti1scUF.jpg

Here is a preview of his second attire
iOCqj5R.jpg

and heres and early version of IYH
2jI69ax.jpg

Thanks for all the feedback guy's ;)

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
Amazing release for such an eventful Era when gimmicks meant more then looks and laughs.Thanks for the release and all the days and nights you put into this.From modding,hacking,researching,testing,arranging,planning,movesets,move hacks,arenas,attires,entrances,expressions, I could go on and on.Mostly thanks for dealing with the critiques and the discouragement that always seems to out weigh the support and true positive feedback.I crumbled and cracked myself but you stuck it out and you're such a role model for all the up and coming modders/hackers. Wolfpac_69 my hat is off to you my friend from the bottom of my heart thanks for everything sincerely Rain.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is the start of many epic matches to come, thanks man looking forward to the next DLC and the final product!!

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Looking forward to see more dude :)
38PfFhm.jpg

Need specific Midget code me thinks?

homeyohmy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Everything looks so classic, just takes me back, new generation is my favorite era.

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks Guy's I'm powering though this the next release should be soon BIG ASS update coming

Yvl2spu.png

CutTheRug

Young Lion
Reaction score
I can't believe you actually put in bret hart's sitting corner elbow. I've been waiting decades for that move.
Oh I almost forgot to mention some possible bugs.

I can't get out of submissions unless I get to the ropes and neither can the computer.

The game also appears to be running slightly slow. Not sure why. Maybe I have a setting wrong, but none of the other mods seem to have this issue.

Seriously though amazing so far!

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback man regarding the issues your having..

1. in the cht file under in game setting if you turn off 'Better Submission's' it will change the game settings for submissions back to the default set

2. I haven't come across it running slow i have been altering this daily so hopefull the next update will iron that glitch out

1WZZPFu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.