adding cheers / boos , or crowd effects ?

Mr.Extreme

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>May 30 2012, 08:37:36 PM</dd></dl><div>How can i add crowd effects to entrance themes ?[/quote]You can request a theme to me :)

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
first you should have the theme song(mp3/wav is recommended) , cheering crowd sound effects and booing crowd sound effects. (there are tons of crowd sound effects on the net)
then you should combine the sound effect with the theme (make 2 files one the theme with cheering and the other , theme with boo's) there are many tutorials on how to combine music. just google it.
then you should save the theme with sound effects as wav.
and convert it to adx(ps2?) or toc/at3(psp)
then put it in your music1.yaf.(check the music id's. the are slots for a heel and a face version of a theme)
:toast: :game:

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
for mixing sound you can use audacity..it has a lot of good effetcs too..and for converting in toc/at3 (for psp) exact audio copy psp edition..but better if your tracks are converted by audacity in wave..using mp3 exact audio copy sometimes don't work well

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
this post don't have anything about the posted question, but @honkytonkman you're a good contributor to the community, especcialy in psp section. but please, could you try making your signature smaller?
maybe only at links, put the images one on the side of the other, put them on spoilers or maybe then don't do anything..
it's your signature you could let it as you want

i'm just asking as it's a hell of a big sig, but leave it as we want.

and don't we had a rule about something like this?

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
no problem..but i see others with signatures more big than mine..i will get it smaller but i don't know if others will follow my way..so, i could feel me about "the only fool in town.."

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ok! First download audacity.

Then open up your mp3 with audacity

Cheer Effect:

Boo Effect:

They are all from youtube! Find a way to download! Then drag the effect to audacity, and two bars will be on the screen. Change the volume and export! Like you already asked me on the WWE'12 effects...... :)

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
you may try this program to download from youtube and almost any site with online videos

@honkytonkman as said bro, you don't need to change anything in your signature if you don't want..[/SPOILER]

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Actually HonkyTonkMan, we do have rules about the size of signatures. The staff just haven't been enforcing them. So thanks for taking care of yours. In the coming weeks, we will ask people to sort out their sigs. I am going to sort mine right now.

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Better tutorial I made so you understand! :)

image.png

image.png

image.png

<big>Sorry! Correction: drag and drop the effect to audacity window! NOT THEME</big>

image.png

There! Hope this helps! It works for me and sounds good. :)

Mr.Extreme

Young Lion
Reaction score
Goatcheese said:
Better tutorial I made so you understand! :)

image.png

image.png

image.png

<big>Sorry! Correction: drag and drop the effect to audacity window! NOT THEME</big>

image.png

There! Hope this helps! It works for me and sounds good. :)
Audacity Sucks, The Program i use is sony vegas pro 10

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Vegas Pro 10 is for videos? :blink: lol
Audacity is a software for audio. It is a professional program. Its nice to use and has lots of effects etc. So, no, audacity doesn't suck!

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
Actually HonkyTonkMan, we do have rules about the size of signatures. The staff just haven't been enforcing them. So thanks for taking care of yours. In the coming weeks, we will ask people to sort out their sigs. I am going to sort mine right now.
Nice. I think that's good to see. Many threads have had some quite unnecessary scrolling lately... :p

Audacity is a good "simple" program imo.
I've been using professional studio software like Cubase before, that's even better, however not free software.

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Agree with Nike! :yes:
Audacity is a good, free program! :)