EWSXsrYWsAAHe1W

Looking forward to it, excellent mod.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
lisenyao said:
Why is there no hd TEXTURE ?
Barskio is not a textute modder, but a hacker. Besides, CAWs are easier to update attires, since you don't need to spend times drawing/finding logos, etc.

dreamox

Young Lion
Reaction score
Tremendous mod, have a few questions if anyone could help. I’ve set the location of the textures correctly but there’s a few issues e.g. Darby has no face paint, Uno has no mask and Luchasaurus’ mask is the standard AKI one instead of green. Wondering how I correct this, and how the hell do I do Hangman’s Buckshot Lariat? Looking forward to future updates.

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
PI16bAF.png

The buckshot lariat is a special grapple from the apron.

dreamox

Young Lion
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the fast reply, no idea how I couldn’t work out the Buckshot lol but now I can’t stop spamming it. Unfortunately I copied the settings you provided in the pics but it didn’t fix the issue. Strangely I have a feeling the textures all worked correctly the first time I played it.

M_RiGGz

Young Lion
Reaction score
dreamox said:
Thank you very much for the fast reply, no idea how I couldn’t work out the Buckshot lol but now I can’t stop spamming it. Unfortunately I copied the settings you provided in the pics but it didn’t fix the issue. Strangely I have a feeling the textures all worked correctly the first time I played it.

Don't know if this will work for you but try unticking the "save enhanced texture cache to hard disk" box if it already isn't. I had a similar issue and doing that solved my problems.

dreamox

Young Lion
Reaction score
I replaced the GlideN64 ini with the one in the discord but I still can’t get it run above 35 vl/s.The nxt mod runs normal speed for me, and I would of thought that it having high def textures would of made it the slower of the two. Any advice?

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
dreamox said:
I replaced the GlideN64 ini with the one in the discord but I still can’t get it run above 35 vl/s.The nxt mod runs normal speed for me, and I would of thought that it having high def textures would of made it the slower of the two. Any advice?

I always played on a low end pc, now i'm playing on my self build game pc. So I feel your pain. I can't get it to work with another plugin at the moment. Try tweaking with the settings of Glide. When you figure it out, please share the results.

dreamox

Young Lion
Reaction score
Will tinker about and let you know if anything happens. I can’t even bring myself to play nXt or Feel the Bang now because this mod is all I want play.

marcus123

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey guys.  Im new to installing ROMS.  I currently just downloaded Project64 and a ton of ROMS for it.   I downloaded your link for AEW, but I can't seem to get it to load the wrestlers/your version of the game.  The PJ64 just keeps loading the original version of No Mercy instead of your copy.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Amazing work! The move hacks are top notch!