AKI Re-Uploads Topic

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Please, do not ask for passwords, or requests for other things here. This is strictly for re-up's of dead links for Mods or Saves.

Before requesting here, make sure a updated link has not already been posted on the topic in question or please check CBV's archive's first.

CBV's archive: http://w11.zetaboards.com/No_Mercy_Library/index/

Thank you :B-)

ito

Young Lion
Reaction score
hello, darth. would it be possible for you (or someone) to re-up the tna impact mod? thanks.

ito

Young Lion
Reaction score
hello, darth. would it be possible for you (or someone) to re-up the tna impact mod? thanks.

RDK

Young Lion
Reaction score
Is there any chance the WcW/NWO Revenge textures could be reupped?

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Does anyone still have Imbored's Tokyo Dome? The link in the archive has expired. Just the code itself would be a massive help. Thanks.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I do, I'll upload it when I get off work, today. (Around 4 PM Mountain time).

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
does anyone can re up snyper's hires face pack? I need it for complete my Benoit face

wwf80sguy

Young Lion
Reaction score
A.K.I - wwf80sguy you just bumped a topic that is over a year old. Please reframe from doing that. We have a re-up topic that you can use to ask for re-ups.

:eek:hyeah ROTFL... Instead of helping someone out you want to use words like bumped and reframe. Why have a re-up post when no one is willing to assist like yourself. I'd prefer for you to tell me the truth and say sorry i can't help you but you can't even do that. Before you speak ask yourself if what you are going to say is true, is kind, is necessary, is helpful. If the answer is no, maybe what you are about to say should be left unsaid.

I still appreciate the work you guys do. Thanks anyway...

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
wwf80sguy said:
:eek:hyeah ROTFL... Instead of helping someone out you want to use words like bumped and reframe. Why have a re-up post when no one is willing to assist like yourself. I'd prefer for you to tell me the truth and say sorry i can't help you but you can't even do that. Before you speak ask yourself if what you are going to say is true, is kind, is necessary, is helpful. If the answer is no, maybe what you are about to say should be left unsaid.

I still appreciate the work you guys do. Thanks anyway...
Why instead of all this drama just ask here:

http://w11.zetaboards.com/No_Mercy_Library/index/

Maybe CBV have it. :toast:

wwf80sguy

Young Lion
Reaction score
:eek:hyeah So CBV Dislike my post. The truth left a bitter taste in he's mouth.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
OSR Board Rules :eek:k

stingdeathdropanimated.gif

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I tryed to download The-Juice TNA Impact and Loco's Cross the line for No mercy but the first one has a dead link and the second one is uploaded on min.us or something like that and i can't find out how to get it. Any help with these two please ?