Aliens: Colonial Marines Official Topic (2012)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Its Official Folks.............

CGJ8W.jpg

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>“It’ll be dark soon, and they mostly come at night… mostly.” LONDON & SAN FRANCISCO (June 1st, 2011) –SEGA® Europe Ltd. and SEGA® of America, Inc. today announced that the highly-anticipated first-person shooter, Aliens: Colonial Marinesâ„¢, will be launching in spring 2012 on PC, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. In partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products and developed by critically acclaimed studio Gearbox Software, Aliens: Colonial Marines will bring new levels of bone-chilling suspense and adrenaline-filled action to the renowned franchise. The game pits players against the universe’s ultimate alien killing machines, the Xenomorphs, in claustrophobic environments guaranteed to produce blood curdling thrills that the movie is renowned for. A first look of the game is presented in the South Hall at SEGA’s booth #2023, at this week’s E3 in Los Angeles.

“To Gearbox Software and its peers throughout the industry, ALIENS is one of the most influential science fiction properties of all time,” said Randy Pitchford, President of Gearbox Software. “Aliens: Colonial Marines, designed as an interactive successor to the landmark films from Twentieth Century Fox, is a dream project about which our studio is deeply committed and passionate.”

“Aliens: Colonial Marines will be THE definitive ALIENS gaming experience,” said Gary Knight, Senior Vice President of Marketing at SEGA Europe and SEGA of America. “Gearbox Software are doing a brilliant job translating the thrill and horror that ALIENS stands for into an action-packed shooter experience with co-operative gameplay at its core.”

Gary Rosenfeld, Senior Vice President of New Media for Fox Consumer Products added, “It’s no easy task to take on one of the most influential films of all-time, but SEGA and Gearbox are not going to disappoint. This game will be a must-have for fans of the ALIENS franchise and gamers around the globe.”

Aliens: Colonial Marines begins with an ostensibly abandoned ship, the U.S.S. Sulaco, recovered in orbit around LV-426. Players lead a group of highly trained United States Colonial Marines as they board the deserted craft to uncover the fate of the crew. They will have to fight to survive unspeakable horrors and their own anxieties as they chase down the truth behind a galaxy-spanning deception that places humanity at the mercy of the most murderous and deadly species in the universe. Aliens: Colonial Marines features authentic environments, such as the surface of LV-426 and Hadley’s Hope, weapons inspired by the film series and is designed to provide an exhilarating and engaging new chapter in the Aliens universe.

Aliens: Colonial Marines will be available spring 2012 on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. The game is also on display in the South Hall at SEGA’s booth #2032, at this week’s Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles.

For more information about the game, please visit www.sega.com[/quote]

<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='210' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Holy Fucking Shit!!! I think i have just creamed my pants!!! Ive been waiting years for this to finally get a launch date and can not wait!!!! DAMN! :blink:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Today Sega and Gearbox have officially confirmed that Aliens: Colonial Marines will finally be making its way into E3. We can now reveal that a display, based on the iconic Hadley’s Hope colony, has been made for the event.

“The guys worked really hard on making it feel very authentic from the universe” Gearbox tells us.

Visitors will be lead inside of the display and have the chance to get a sneak peak of the game. Leading to the ultimate Colonial Marine experience.

Gearbox adds: “We will not only be showing off a piece of the Aliens: Colonial Marines campaign, but also demonstrating the co-op capabilities at the same time“.

If you’re lucky enough to head to E3, make sure to stop by Booth #2023 and let us know your impressions. Also just like in previous years, we will be doing an online coverage of the show. Be sure not to miss it![/quote]

New Image of the Game

VS913.jpg

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Nintendo just showed footage for Aliens: Colonial Marines in their E3 conference. It seems it will be coming out for Nintendo’s new console Wii U. The gameplay video shows some Alien Eggs, the Motion Tracker, a marine getting pulled into a vent and the player in Hadley’s Hope being attacked by an Alien. Check out the video below:

HOLY FUCK!!! Now that looks epic!! It stays true to the Aliens movie aswell, and sure is athomopheric.

Screenshots too!!!!

GFw6x.jpg

F9KEF.jpg

k9cLk.jpg

And I the only sad fuck that is looking forward to this?? :truce:[/SPOILER]

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
Man, the game looks really great!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<iframe type='text/html' width='450' height='410' src='

New Colonial Marines Trailer

Holy FUCK!! This F'N sick..

Eyekon

Midcard
Reaction score
Lets just hope SEGA doesnt blow it lately they been publishing rubbish just downloaded the Warhammer 40k Space Marine demo I'll give my thoughts after I play it.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>The Aliens Colonial Marines demo shown at E3 2011 received a lot of praise and feedback from the press, now you can see why. Below you will find the full length E3 demo. Pure Aliens Colonial Marines goodness. The gameplay video, taken from the Xbox 360 version, lasts for 11 minutes and is narrated by Gearbox’s Randy Pitchford. It shows off a number of different environments from the second act of the game, including the destroyed Atmosphere Processor, Hadley’s Hope operations area, the medical bay and the debris of LV-426

[/quote]
AWESOME!!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Gameplay demo walkthrough.

Single gamepla.

:heart:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
What about xbox360? I am sure its going to be released on that also.

Also I thought release was for the fall of this year? Argghhh. I have waited, like, 6 years for this game.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>May 21 2012, 12:21:38 PM</dd></dl><div>What about xbox360? I am sure its going to be released on that also.

Also I thought release was for the fall of this year? Argghhh. I have waited, like, 6 years for this game. [/quote]Just checked Xbox360/PS3/PC, Release date(s), February 12, 2013 (Wii U date to be revealed at a later time)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<iframe type='text/html' width='450' height='410' src='

Just fucking amazing! To hear that the marines will be able to go to the Alien ship.

I am actually more pumped for this than WWE 13 if I am honest. Waited in total 10 years for this as it was orginally going to be released in 2002 on PS2.

Chris Jericho

Opener
Reaction score
Would the PSP, it would be something interesting on the PSP
And on the subject: Great game!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com