Amazing Red & TNA Part Ways

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Amazing Red announced this afternoon on his Twitter account that he has parted ways with TNA Wrestling. He cites creative differences for his departure from the organization.

Red wrote, "Heys Guyz, I just wanted to let Ya kno 1st...TNA & I parted ways do to the "creative has nothing for you" line, so we r gonna future endeavor each other right now.

"Thanks to my @ImpactWrestling famo & fans... Now "On to the Next one" (Jay-Z)."

Red, however, is still listed as a member of the TNA Wrestling roster on the organization's official website.

Max Buck, who too parted ways with TNA, reacted to Red's announcement with the following: "Within a year, you've now lost (Jay Lethal), (Jeremy Buck), (Max Buck), & (Amazing Red). C'mon now."

Red wrote in the response, "Weird huh, (X-Division run)."

Red had been appearing as Sangriento as well as himself in recent months.[/quote]

Fucking idiots!!

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
He really wasn't on much so it is not a big loss in my opinion, Especially since now they have
"The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived"
"A-Double"
Austin Aries

Also imo Max is a conceited bastard lol. i mean he is not in Lethal's league period

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
He really wasn't on much so it is not a big loss in my opinion, Especially since now they have
"The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived"
"A-Double"
Austin Aries

Also imo Max is a conceited bastard lol. i mean he is not in Lethal's league period
agree