An idea for the wii WWE 13 if anyone cares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
So, I noticed for the Wii, they also gave Mike Tyson DLC for WWE 13. Which means he's on the disc. Extrapolate that, and apply the logic to what companies have been doing lately (with characters still on the disc). I believe there are codes to get DLC like Ryback, AJ, etc.

Also see, exhibit 2:

http://geckocodes.org/

Look at the Smackdown vs Raw 2010 section. It unlocks characters such as JR and Jerry Lawler, because the developers left a code like this on there. I can attest to this working because of done it before. Unfortunately, games since have not been hacked like this, at least not on the Wii. In 2010, I managed to have intergender matches amongst other things.

Nobody really in the hacking community cares about wrestling games, so I post this idea here. If I knew how to do anything like this, I would have already, but alas, I do not.

Mike

Young Lion
Reaction score
I signed up just to post here and let you know a few things

1. the models aren't on the disc
2. the moves (DLC) ARE on the disc, I have unlocked them and have been posting about it over at the GameFAQs Wii '13 board. I just haven't gotten around to actually doing what I want to do before releasing the save file.
3. JR and King in 2010 or whatever were unlockable for one reason: they're regular models for announcing, NPC models to be exact. every single game has had NPCs that could be unlocked like that, on the Wii there has been no real DLC models ever left on the discs as far as I know because DLC is never considered to be on the Wii copies, just pre-order stuff (Tyson this year, Rock last year, so on). they just got super lazy this year and had the DLC moves on the disc. last year they had some of the DLC moves on the disc but it wasn't everything, HBKs superkick for example was there. this year everything is there from DLC 1 EXCEPT for back grapples (Goldusts and someone else that I cannot recall off the top of my head)

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Mike said:

2. the moves (DLC) ARE on the disc, I have unlocked them and have been posting about it over at the GameFAQs Wii '13 board. I just haven't gotten around to actually doing what I want to do before releasing the save file.
3. JR and King in 2010 or whatever were unlockable for one reason: they're regular models for announcing, NPC models to be exact. every single game has had NPCs that could be unlocked like that, on the Wii there has been no real DLC models ever left on the discs as far as I know because DLC is never considered to be on the Wii copies, just pre-order stuff (Tyson this year, Rock last year, so on). they just got super lazy this year and had the DLC moves on the disc. last year they had some of the DLC moves on the disc but it wasn't everything, HBKs superkick for example was there. this year everything is there from DLC 1 EXCEPT for back grapples (Goldusts and someone else that I cannot recall off the top of my head)
Are you the guy who unlocked Sweet Chin Music in WWE 12 Wii?

Please,make one tutorial! I did a save for WWE 12 on Dolphin(Wii emulator) named WWE 13 Perfect Storm Edition,and sometime ago I was searching on Google,and I find one guy named ScottSteiner or something like that in GameFAQ(I think),he unlocked Shawn Michaels Sweet Chin Music,and I tried doing it for like a week,then I just used Superkick.

Mike

Young Lion
Reaction score
KillerGV1 said:
Mike said:

Are you the guy who unlocked Sweet Chin Music in WWE 12 Wii?

Please,make one tutorial! I did a save for WWE 12 on Dolphin(Wii emulator) named WWE 13 Perfect Storm Edition,and sometime ago I was searching on Google,and I find one guy named ScottSteiner or something like that in GameFAQ(I think),he unlocked Shawn Michaels Sweet Chin Music,and I tried doing it for like a week,then I just used Superkick.
Possibly, I've posted with like..2 alt accounts on GFaqs before, one involving a Clown and another involving Steiner..so yeah haha. I know I was the first to actually post that I unlocked the kick.

and for any doubters:

could post more but don't have my save on my PC at the moment. I haven't looked but I'm willing to bet some other DLC moves (Rybacks, etc) MAY be on the disc. I could check but that won't be right now.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Mike said:
KillerGV1 said:
Possibly, I've posted with like..2 alt accounts on GFaqs before, one involving a Clown and another involving Steiner..so yeah haha. I know I was the first to actually post that I unlocked the kick.

and for any doubters:

could post more but don't have my save on my PC at the moment. I haven't looked but I'm willing to bet some other DLC moves (Rybacks, etc) MAY be on the disc. I could check but that won't be right now.
WOW Awesome!

Another question:Is there anything we can unlock without being Moves?

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Thank you so much for replying Mike, that's good to know. Could you retexture NPCs/CAWs and give them custom trons in that case?

sebdu49, you have to have a wii with homebrew. Look up gecko OS / any usb loader for wii. That's all I can say because I don't want to violate any rules

Oh, and I had a look at the textures from WWE All Stars for the Wii, you could use that for the ugly a$$ crowd lol

BrotherDudeJack

Young Lion
Reaction score
I guess this means there is no way to get the Ministry Undertaker attire on the Wii version, aside from a CAW...

Are DLC entrances on the disc too, like the moves, or do they come with the wrestlers?

Also, I've heard a few themes in the game, but can't figure out how to unlock them, mainly Undertaker's Ministry theme, and The Rock's 'If You Smell...' theme.
The Rock's theme plays on the Attitude Era menu on occasion, and Undertaker's plays in a match in Off-Script Chapter. If they can play, they must be on the disc, is there any way to unlock these themes for use in Create an Entrance mode?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
WHY DONT YOU FUCKERS JUST STOP BEING TIGHT FUCKS AND PAY FOR THE DLC LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND STOP TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WAYS OF UNLOCKING SHIT ILLEGALLY.

BrotherDudeJack

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Eric Bischoff</dt><dd>Nov 28 2012, 05:57:19 PM</dd></dl><div>WHY DONT YOU FUCKERS JUST STOP BEING TIGHT FUCKS AND PAY FOR THE DLC LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND STOP TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WAYS OF UNLOCKING SHIT ILLEGALLY.[/quote]Wii doesn't have DLC, moron. Because THQ was lazy, as usual. And I'm not buying an entire new system+ $60 game+ $20 for everything else that should have been on the disc in the first place.

But you're just trolling, like your namesake, so I don't know why I dignified this with a response.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Eric Bischoff</dt><dd>Nov 28 2012, 05:57:19 PM</dd></dl><div>WHY DONT YOU FUCKERS JUST STOP BEING TIGHT FUCKS AND PAY FOR THE DLC LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND STOP TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WAYS OF UNLOCKING SHIT ILLEGALLY.[/quote]I have had enough of this guy.

Hey Eric, suck on some horses dick just like you did with Ted Turner. Look what happened there.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
BrotherDudeJack said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Eric Bischoff</dt><dd>Nov 28 2012, 05:57:19 PM</dd></dl><div>WHY DONT YOU FUCKERS JUST STOP BEING TIGHT FUCKS AND PAY FOR THE DLC LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND STOP TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WAYS OF UNLOCKING SHIT ILLEGALLY.
Wii doesn't have DLC, moron. Because THQ was lazy, as usual. And I'm not buying an entire new system+ $60 game+ $20 for everything else that should have been on the disc in the first place.

But you're just trolling, like your namesake, so I don't know why I dignified this with a response. [/quote]Sorry to be off topic, but you just got worked, son.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
BrotherDudeJack said:
Wow, how helpful everyone is. Can't even ask a simple question. Nevermind.
Honestly man, Ignore the Eric Bichoff joke account.

The answer to your question? I honestly do not know as I dont own the Wii version. Hope some helps you.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
BrotherDudeJack said:
Wow, how helpful everyone is. Can't even ask a simple question. Nevermind.
653%20-%20William_Regal%20macro%20wwe%20you_mad.png

Status
Not open for further replies.