Another HHH Change In WWE Developmental

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>
wwe-raw-march-4-2013-triple-h.jpg

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting Triple H is making another change to how the future will be for WWE.

He is starting to do away with word for word scripts and teach the developmental talents how to work with bullet points. This allows each talent to learn how to speak as their character and rely more on their own creative ability versus just reading what someone else wrote for them.

This is how WWE use to be with the characters, having more range, and Triple H is expected to continue to bring more old school elements back to the company.[/quote]

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Good, I like that HHH this, it should really help improve the newer guys' mic skills. Good for him.

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This might improve WWE but I think the problem of wwe is that
they have so many jobbers. many of them even have talent.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Agreed. Its good to get a guy in the riegns who isn't trying to impress Hollywood, but to impress the WWE fans, even when it's sorta mis-guided (ala Trips vs Brock).

Say what you want about Trips, but he's a die-hard pro-wrestling fan.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
NOW IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN WITH THAT, WE GOT 2 WORDS FOR YA
*Holds mic to the crowd so that they can say it, since Stephanie told him he's not allowed to say it in the PG Era* ^o)

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
NOW IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN WITH THAT, WE GOT 2 WORDS FOR YA
*Holds mic to the crowd so that they can say it, since Stephanie told him he's not allowed to say it in the PG Era* ^o)
No, Don't let the crowd say it. Let Triple H say it:

WE GOT 2 WORDS FOR YA: SUCK IT!
*Triple H voice

Nadimmania
[Big Boss Of nWo]

napa

Opener
Reaction score
YES ! YES! YES! this is a huge step and im starting to like this ideea that hhh will be the next chairman of the wwe.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
napa said:
YES ! YES! YES! this is a huge step and im starting to like this ideea that hhh will be the next chairman of the wwe.
If HHH become the next chairman of the WWE, Then expect to see the McMahon-Helmsley Faction II (Not in the ring, But in the backstage) lol.

Anyway, HHH will surely become the next chairman of the WWE (After Vince McMahon retires).

napa

Opener
Reaction score
nadimmania said:
napa said:
If HHH become the next chairman of the WWE, Then expect to see the McMahon-Helmsley Faction II (Not in the ring, But in the backstage) lol.

Anyway, HHH will surely become the next chairman of the WWE (After Vince McMahon retires).
i rly would like to see cm punk anti hhh again when hhh will be the chairman that whole ask ur wife permission first will be so cool again lawl.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
napa said:
i rly would like to see cm punk anti hhh again when hhh will be the chairman that whole ask ur wife permission first will be so cool again lawl.
And the history repeated again, With a different person yet with the same personality....................

Why I say that? Because if CM Punk become "Anti HHH" again (And if it happen after HHH become the chairman of the WWE), It was just another Stone Cold-Vince McMahon themed feud again (Well, In this case, CM Punk was Stone Cold of the PG Era, And HHH was Vince McMahon of the PG Era).

Nadimmania
[Big Boss Of nWo]