Apologies to Staff.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
I apologize for my misbehavior to all the staff members. Especially Keson. I thought I was right, but Keson, you always ignored my PM's, this is a public apology, also, I want to show somethings here. (About my 2 warnings, not 3, lol.)

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Warn #2</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
02U4EfK.png

The topic went deep seriousness, I bought some fun in, Shaw started with, 'You're a peasant', 'you will gain another warn i guess' posts, started acting like staff (I do that a lot of times, even apologized to KWG for that, still sorry)</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Warn #3</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
7UlQurF.png

Here, the guy 'BatmanInG.' started flaming me at the first post with 'Mother fucker, you mother fucked taxi drivers' and all that shitty stuff about my family. I get hyper a lot faster than I can think of, eh.</div>
In both these 2 cases, I think I should have shut the fuck up and be the better man. I decided I won't get involved in any kinda stuff like this ever again, I got my lesson, and hey Keson, this is a forum man, take it easy, no no I'm not telling you what to do, just you know. About my first warn, you could have let me go, the rules were different for me and Aryan, Aryan got away with that easily without a increase warn level as Reverend was in the place of you.

Want to start again with all the crap cleared between you and me, Keson. Please don't delete or ignore this post. Please!

And to all my friends, here, hey! :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Tells people not to take a forum so seriously.

Floods admins PM's begging to have imaginary internet warnings taken away, when that doesn't work, makes a whiny post about it.

You're right, I do take this way too seriously, and in no way has your insistent and immature behavior been your own downfall, or had anything to do with your warning level.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Keson said:
Tells people not to take a forum so seriously.

Floods admins PM's begging to have imaginary internet warnings taken away, when that doesn't work, makes a whiny post about it.

You're right, I do take this way too seriously, and in no way has your insistent and immature behavior been your own downfall, or had anything to do with your warning level.
Thank-you, sir.
Neither I 'flood' anyone's PM's, nor I PM'd anyone else other than you about the warn topic. :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Flooding my PM is more than enough to earn my disdain, which you did. Your best option is to just stop whining.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
You got it. I'll stop this right now, I lost my respect, I can't gain it again, I think. I thought you'd understand and atleast forgive me, no need, this ends here, it can't be solved.

Hey, also thanks for giving my posting privacy back. :)