Young Lion
Reaction score
i can't open BG.PAC with x-packer.
somebody can help me with this problem please

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
You CAN'T open it with X-Packer.

Use a hex editor. Do a search for PAC. And then copy everything from one PAC to another. Make sure that you include the first PAC, but not the second.

Open up a new file, and paste it. Save it with any name, as long as it ends ".pac". And then use x-packer to open this.

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
There is a easier way... Paste the bg.pac file in your svredit file. Open CMD and type in "cd C:\svredit" then it will show "c:svredit:" or sumthing like that. And then say "export bg.pac" and then it will export. Then open the files with xpacker... Easy as that.

thegreatone

Young Lion
Reaction score
hello i want help in arena editing so is my steps right that i did?
first i extracted svr 2011 bg pacs and selected 1 bg.pac for example royal rumble and it opened it with xpacker and uncompressed c8 and opened it with optximage studio and edited arena with optix image and saved my edited tm2 file and i imported it to my c8 folder and i opened my bg.pac royal rumble and i injected c8 into it and i imported my edited bg.pac to svr 11 .by editor nike the bike.so when i tried to play game it freezes on start up loading screen .I'm a lazy, rude, jerk. help me tell me reall way to edit thanks.

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
the new tm2 files were with the same size and configuration of the older ones?

thegreatone

Young Lion
Reaction score
so i want to edit arena and want to place it into game .this process is ok or not?

thegreatone

Young Lion
Reaction score
:wall: how do i convert arena textures to gim format .i have gim convertor on my desktop and when i drag all arena textures files to gim app it shows error and says press any key to continue

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
..turnin'back at the starting point of the topic , you also can open BG.pac (Dpac ) using EXPERT along the SvR plugins for to open Dpac,PAC and YAF.file.. it would must work for PS2 and PSP from svr 2008 til last version,i suppose.searching in OSR i put a link where to download SVR plugins by EXPERT

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
You CAN'T open it with X-Packer.

Use a hex editor. Do a search for PAC. And then copy everything from one PAC to another. Make sure that you include the first PAC, but not the second.

Open up a new file, and paste it. Save it with any name, as long as it ends ".pac". And then use x-packer to open this.
Why do it the hard way when you can do it as easy as exporting any other model with my tools?

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
OrKAdoS said:
the new tm2 files were with the same size and configuration of the older ones?
And make sure you answer this fatal question thegreatone...

thegreatone

Young Lion
Reaction score
i have opened c8 pac and imported only tm2 part of image that i edited for arena it has no texture file with it why ?every tm2 file in c8 pac has its texture file with it?then when we edit one tm2 file then how do i create single texture for tm2 part?