Back to Basics 2015

kanefan666

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Help. When i select all cheats the game hangs on loading screen :/

kanefan666

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
The save is awesome thanks alot but it freezes my game during loading screens. It's something related to cheats. I don't know which cheat is causing problems. Im using the latest Project 64 2.2 and files provided by this save.

EDIT: Ok i got the gam eto work but turning off caw blackout code. However, my game still freezes after a match is over. And i get disqualified regardless of turning on hardcore match option. Help

kanefan666

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I get Freezes during loading screens. It's something related to cheats. I don't know which cheat is causing problems. Im using the latest Project 64 2.2 and files provided by this save.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Trial and error, simply untick cheats until you find the culprit.

kanefan666

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
ok thanks.

edit: Its a move hack. So many of them. No idea which one is causing problems lol

piipiino0

Young Lion
Reaction score
How does work the last man standing match hack? what's the rules? Please

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
This save is awesome, just one question would the cheat file work fine on pj64 1.6?

I want to update my Hi res wwe save. My computer runs this on 2.1 but when I try showdown its slow. So I want to use 1.6 with these cheats for the hi res wwe save

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Unfortunately, no. Project 64 1.7 and higher have an unlimited amount of cheat space, which is why is was made with that version. 1.6 just doesn't have the room.