Backstage Reaction to Nash's Segment with CM Punk

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>- Kevin Nash is expected to be at this coming Monday's RAW and will be a regular character on WWE TV going forward. As teased on Monday's RAW, the plans are indeed for Nash to face CM Punk in the ring. The idea behind Punk and Nash feuding is to give Punk a top name that would put him over.

Regarding their segment on Monday's RAW, the feeling backstage was that Punk got the better of Nash and Nash's comebacks were too inside and outdated compared to Punk's.

Since Nash didn't get that big of a reaction when he came out on RAW, there was talk that they need to do a better job of explaining on TV to the current generation of fans who Nash is. [/quote]

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
Nash is indeed the big superstar who can put Punk over.

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
WildForce is not going to like this, lol.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
If WWE has to let people know who Nash is..... how does that make him a "top name" to put Punk over?

Honestly, though? I kinda like the idea of Nash vs Punk, if done correctly. It would give Punk some real steam to run with.

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Flying Toaster</dt><dd>Aug 19 2011, 01:41:55 PM</dd></dl><div>If WWE has to let people know who Nash is..... how does that make him a "top name" to put Punk over?

Honestly, though? I kinda like the idea of Nash vs Punk, if done correctly. It would give Punk some real steam to run with.[/quote]kids only know cena or orton.If some members of the Kliq will come back maybe WWE wil gain some adult viewers.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I understand that, I was just being a smartass. I think that feeding Punk a few vets is perfect, since they already did that in Ring of Honor, and it worked quite well.

Let's just hope Nash doesn't trip on his shoe and get injured in the meantime! :D

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
They really need to do a better job in introducing Kevin Nash to the newer generation. Did you see the reaction Grand Master Sexay got when he came in this year? The crowd was almost dead! Nash got a little reaction, but not good enough for someone like him.

Nash can put Punk over big time if they use this storyline correctly.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Maybe wwekids.com needs a vintage wrestler section.

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
that's sad because Nash isn't just anyone.He's held the WWF title for a year(I think he is the longest reigning champion in the 90's) and he's one of the guys who created one of the most famous is not the most famous angle in wrestling by jumping to WCW and form the nWo.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
MaiCue said:
No ....No i don't........

But they need to let him use his walker & make sure anything he does is over by 6pm (Cause that's when he has to be back to the nursing home for his medicine & to eat his soup)

Besides i thought abuse against seniors was against the law.

:ermm:

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
MaiCue said:
No ....No i don't........

But they need to let him use his walker & make sure anything he does is over by 6pm (Cause that's when he has to be back to the nursing home for his medicine & to eat his soup)

Besides i thought abuse against seniors was against the law.

:ermm:
being a Shane Douglas fan you have the right to dislike Nash and the rest of the Kliq.Basicaly they killed his career that would've been great for sure in WWF.