Ban Announcements

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Snape asked tom and i via PM if it was good and we just said yes coz it was but now to know that it wasnt his work...... [call]ERI619[/call] Good job on Daniel Bryan Bro!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
ERI619 said:
I accidently went to that guys topic yesterday and i was shocked to see that he stole my Daniel Bryan and he was claiming that mod to be his after changing the skin tone.I was really pissed off,that was one of the best mods i have ever made for HCTP.Not to mention that guy was ban evading,he had made numerous accounts here.

As a result of that,i had to take down all my mod links.I'm happy to see that he has eventually been banned.But he could use a proxy or VPN and still get his motherfucking ass up here.Is there a possibility of using * as a wildcard in IP-Bans?

I Thank the staff especially [call]The Reverend[/call] for the sincere service.
@[call]Keson[/call]
@[call]AKI Man[/call]
I wouldn't do that, I know it sounds like the right thing to do, but it's the first step for a downward spiral in the community.

No one thinks ATS is a good modder besides other shit-posters.

If you give him the power to take your stuff down, then he gains for legitimacy.

Take my advice, because my stuff has been stolen literally hundreds of times, don't sweat the thieves. Seriously. The only people who give them props are idiots.

I stopped caring about my stuff being stolen a long, long time ago, and it's made my life better. But hey, if you want to see what happens when people try to lock up and secure their stuff because they got paranoid about thieves and internet recognition, go to The No Mercy Zone.

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
ERI619 said:
I accidently went to that guys topic yesterday and i was shocked to see that he stole my Daniel Bryan and he was claiming that mod to be his after changing the skin tone.I was really pissed off,that was one of the best mods i have ever made for HCTP.Not to mention that guy was ban evading,he had made numerous accounts here.

As a result of that,i had to take down all my mod links.I'm happy to see that he has eventually been banned.But he could use a proxy or VPN and still get his motherfucking ass up here.Is there a possibility of using * as a wildcard in IP-Bans?

I Thank the staff especially [call]The Reverend[/call] for the sincere service.
@[call]Keson[/call]
@[call]AKI Man[/call]
I wouldn't do that, I know it sounds like the right thing to do, but it's the first step for a downward spiral in the community.

No one thinks ATS is a good modder besides other shit-posters.

If you give him the power to take your stuff down, then he gains for legitimacy.

Take my advice, because my stuff has been stolen literally hundreds of times, don't sweat the thieves. Seriously. The only people who give them props are idiots.

I stopped caring about my stuff being stolen a long, long time ago, and it's made my life better. But hey, if you want to see what happens when people try to lock up and secure their stuff because they got paranoid about thieves and internet recognition, go to The No Mercy Zone.
Didn't No Mercy Zone end up dying for that specific reason?

IDK what led to the downfall of NMZ, honestly, it was a good site

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
While speaking of NMZ i read this ages ago and managed to find it.

"OSR will be gone by the end of the week so don't bother making a new NMZ you will only be wasting your time."

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Ha, where was that? Link, plz. :p

@ERI619: NMZ died for many reasons, that was a big one.

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Were you guys talking about ATS earlier? Because that guy keeps on tagging me in his mods on FAcebook. He literally uses No Mercy texture mods on RAW xD >_> Pathetic.
Surprisingly he never stole any of my RAW mods. He steals other people's stuff though. But he changes the freakin face of the models just to differ them from other's mods. What a plain and simple Baka -__-

ryokudou

Main Eventer
Reaction score
hmm........ i really want to know who is assbag stan????

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
epic_beard_man_i_am_a_motherfucker_t_shirt-p2352705490467306092n5am_325.jpg

so is he
he has the shirt to prove it.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Don't call him that. He's clown shoes, man. CLOWN SHOES.

EyCUX70.png

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
lel cm copycat
CM Posted: Nov 24 2013

TOP LEL
-------------------
concerning ryokudou's question

Once upon a OSR forum there was a guy named Trashbag Stan

He was ok but when Maximo died he decided it was his time show that he really has no sympathy or empathy like a fucking robot or some shit
He then became Assbag Stan and he will live up to his name.(He has done some really fucked up shit)
ALSO... 1 for All tried to defend Assbag Stan which is pathetic on one side, on the other he thinks it's too hard(Insulting an Angel shouldn't be perma)
In the end, he got banned himself
The End

Moral of the Story: Don't be an ass

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
That is a beautiful story, but we may have to make one amendment...

[CALL]raghu[/CALL], [CALL]CenzTom[/CALL]: During 1 For All's first week here, his language barrier caused a few problems. One of those things was that he claimed that Keson was discriminating against him based on his religion. I don't appreciate members making false accusations of that nature against other staff members. We forgave him for that one...

...but then this happened. He picked the wrong person to defend, the wrong way to go about it and the wrong time to do it. And the guy he stood up for mocked his own friend's death. He threw himself into the fire.

I don't know why you three want him back, but I am willing to discuss a lesser punishment. Here is how this is going to work. Send me a PM each (CenzTom, you only need to send one between you). Plead your case for him. If you can make a fair argument for bringing him back, I will pass them on to the other staff members. THEN we will let you know what we have decided.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Telling someone to respect my dead friend is NOT coming down on him over religion, and the fact that was brought up really annoys me.

Everyone needs to be a fucking victim in the 21rst century or else they aren't happy.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Keson said:
Telling someone to respect my dead friend is NOT coming down on him over religion,
No. These were two separate events months apart.

The first was in September. You insulted me, and he jumped to the conclusion that you insulted him because he mentioned his religion. But I quickly warned him about making claims like that.

Then the respecting Maximo thing was last week. The two events do not overlap and are not connected.

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
Be a good modder is not a reason to be forgave. He tried to defend an asshole who disrespected our bro Maximo. I think some weeks of ban are right to understand that assholes don't deserve defense

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
Reverend
Keson
I dont have anything to say U guys can make the the final decision I respect it.