Ban Announcements

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>1 for All</dt><dd>Oct 9 2015, 01:20:56 AM</dd></dl><div>And how do you think will that help anyone? You'll only loose modders.[/quote]Passwords do nothing but create spammers who shit post trying to get passwords.

It's never been a good thing.

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
I think passwords are a kind of protection. If I put a password I know who ask for it, and if someone steals my work I have a "list" of people who have my password

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Which is dumb.

If you only want certain people playing your mods,t hen don't have preview threads just to show people stuff they can't have.

Keep your mods to PMs if that's your style, but the password bullshit creates crap that the admins have to deal with that we greatly dislike.

I've said it for years, and it's one of the reasons I don't really respect modders that use passwords. It's a self absorbed way of stroking egos that I do not understand.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Yeah. Why preview it in the first place?

It's some sort of elitism that we have said many times not to want. "You can have my mods. You can't because you might steal them"

I thought we were modding games for fun, not for credit.

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
So if I steal a mod made by you, and I say it's mine, you won't be angry. It's for fun, not for credits. So I don't understand why so many bans because of stealing mods

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Name the last ban we did for people "stealing" mods and taking credit for it.

Go ahead. I'll wait here. I'll be waiting a LONG time.

The password system is WRONG, and it's driven by egos.

We may just have to make a new rule stating that if you are going to password protect your mods, then a preview thread won't be allowed.

I'm sick of getting messages on my personal email of people asking me for passwords to mods. Your stupid password system is leaking into my real life and it's completely inane.

edit: Dude, your signature is way too large. Make it smaller, it's an eyesore. I shouldn't have to scroll that much just to see the next post. If it isn't fixed within 24 hours I'll edit it myself.
Still waiting for you to tell me the last time I banned someone for stealing mods and taking credit for them.

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
September 29 if we consider V-KY who was already banned for stealing ERI's Finn Bàlor and rejoined here
September 5 was banned shivamT for stealing and threatening CenzTom

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
shivamT was banned for death threatenings and bad behavior, not for mod stealing.

I don't know about the other guy.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>Oct 12 2015, 11:25:10 AM</dd></dl><div>September 29 if we consider V-KY who was already banned for stealing ERI's Finn Bàlor and rejoined here
September 5 was banned shivamT for stealing and threatening CenzTom[/quote]Death threats are much different than stealing textures.

Keep trying, because I know more about bans made on this site than you, and I am calling you out on this bullshit.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Read my post in THIS VERY THREAD. I'M THE GUY THAT BANNED HIM. IT WAS FOR DEATH THREATS. NOT TEXTURES.

I don't care about his textures. Stop being dumb about this. You're wrong. Find a different example or shut the fuck up.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
He was banned for SELLING MODS. Huuuuuge difference little kid. Making money off mods puts ALL of us in danger.

Jesus christ, READ MORE.
Don't come to me with another example, you said "so many bans" are made due to texture stealing and you can't even pin ONE ban I've made on that. You're just using hyperbole and nothing pisses me off more than hyperbole.

So stop. You're wrong. I know more about bans on this site than you.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
What part of STOP do you not understand?

You exaggerated your point and still can't even find a handful of examples for something YOU claim happens all the time. YOU can't even find ONE example of me doing it!

Shut up. Stop talking to me. Your stupidity is going to make me crush a puppy's head under my boot.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
BSDO, Nothing personal, here. But if V-KY was banned for "stealing" it's only because "Stealing mods" is still a thing on your sections.

YET, claiming a mod that wasn't made by you AT ALL, does deserve a ban, or at least a warning, we can all agree at that.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Did you not ask us to ban 2 guys a month ago for re-releasing a Showdown beta on Facebook without your consent?

And Rebun was banned for ban-evading... after initially being banned for trying to pass off other people's mods as his own.