Ban Announcements

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Guys, a little while ago i posted that I dont like filters in the shoutbox. Just as a suggestion
And these are the replies i get

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>fofo</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Be patient my son, for the night is dark and full of terrors.[/quote]

and

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Undertaker Fan</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>if anyone dislikes the filters, then i got two words for ya "SUCK IT"[/quote]

And that was rude. I Just had to tell you. Its up to you to do whats next

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The 1 in the 21 and 1</dt><dd>Sep 11 2014, 12:48:13 PM</dd></dl><div>You were okay. But what fofo said was not rude but hurting[/quote]LOL!

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The 1 in the 21 and 1</dt><dd>Sep 11 2014, 07:55:47 AM</dd></dl><div>Guys, a little while ago i posted that I dont like filters in the shoutbox. Just as a suggestion
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>fofo</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Be patient my son, for the night is dark and full of terrors.[/quote]
and
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Undertaker Fan</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>if anyone dislikes the filters, then i got two words for ya "SUCK IT"[/quote]
And that was rude. I Just had to tell you. Its up to you to do whats next[/quote]You don't like the the world filter on Brock Lesnar. That is fine. You are entitled to your opinion. May I point out how you recently changed your username to 'The 1 in the 21 and 1'.

Second of all, Undertakerfan and Fofo were both joking. How on earth did you find what Fofo said to he hurtful?

KD Jackson.

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I think he must not complain about it and just accept he is WEAK in English/Grammar.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The 1 in the 21 and 1</dt><dd>Sep 11 2014, 12:48:13 PM</dd></dl><div>You were okay. But what fofo said was not rude but hurting[/quote]I say we ban Fofo. Dude is a jerk, anyway.

<BAN!>

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Reverend</dt><dd>Sep 11 2014, 05:45:22 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The 1 in the 21 and 1</dt><dd>Sep 11 2014, 07:55:47 AM</dd></dl><div>Guys, a little while ago i posted that I dont like filters in the shoutbox. Just as a suggestion

Quoting limited to 2 levels deep[/quote]You don't like the the world filter on Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Brock Lesnar. That is fine. You are entitled to your opinion. May I point out how you recently changed your username to 'The 1 in the 21 and 1'.

Second of all, Undertakerfan and Fofo were both joking. How on earth did you find what Fofo said to he hurtful?[/quote]Rev, I i call you my son in a joke, wont you want to just pick up the guy ad throw him in a well. Wont you get hurt. And instead you guys are favoring Fofo. Anyway, Its up to you.

And i dint say that i dont like a word filter on Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Brock Lesnar, I said that i dont like word filters. Be it the filter on BOlieve Which changes to BOlieve. I find them annoying

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Where are you really from, The 1 in the 21 and 1? Because unless there is a regional difference thing going on here, I am missing your point.

If someone calls me "Son", I know not to take it too seriously. It is almost the same context as being called "Dude", "Man" and "Bro". They all work, even if you are none of the above. In this case, "Son" means "someone who is still learning because they are young". If you were older than him, I would understand, but you're really not. I know that you are a few years younger than Fofo. And you are relatively new here, so you are not quite used to the general sense of humour here. So in this context, Fofo is kina correct.

Now, if he had said "Kid" or "Child" or "Boy", I would understand. Those terms imply that he is talking down to you. I would've been more likely to step in and tell him off if that was the case.

Personally, I would prefer to be called "Son" by someone who was younger than me, than told to "Suck it" by anybody.

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thank for being polite rRev. But yeah, i am from an indian background, and i am a Sikh. And we really really respect our parents. So that was more rude than "Suck it" for me

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
@The 1 in the 21 and 1: Now I understand the reason for your reaction. I do not mean this with disrespect. But common (UK-based) English is the main language of this website. And this is how we tend to review all comments. So I can assure you that Fofo was not insulting you.

@Keson: No, you're dumb, dummy.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Ball licker.

OSR is a forum based on 'MERICAN English! From 'Merica!

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Perfect. I am complaining for an issue and a staff member calls me a Ball licker and when i talk about my religion, this guy calls me dumb.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
No, I'm calling Reverend a ball licker.

I don't even know who you are.

Go outside. It's nice out.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
2c2faf_4480774.jpg

KD Jackson.

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
This guy does mistakes and complains about other here.

Edit -
Did anyone notice he deleted the shout in the shoutbox?
Well its good he did, its always good to be alert.

Well, I was just kidding, you can think like that, otherwise I was serious. ;)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Nah, I deleted it.

But yeah, this guy seems a bit off. Or maybe he's just young and having trouble communicating.

Basically, here's my entire opinion of this strange situation:

The Reverend has a face as dumb as a butt.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The 1 in the 21 and 1</dt><dd>Sep 13 2014, 03:55:26 AM</dd></dl><div>Perfect. I am complaining for an issue and a staff member calls me a Ball licker and when i talk about my religion, this guy calls me dumb.[/quote]Whoa - oh - oh! Somebody is a little bit sensitive. But when you say something like that here, you better have one of two things; (1) Evidence, or (2) awesome combat skills.

Keson may be many things; a patriot, rude, a talented modder, opinionated, informative, privileged white boy and a patriot. But one thing he is not is disrespectful of other people's religions. We don't stand for that here, and neither does he.

I may be Tired , but we respect all religions and beliefs here, with no one being pushed over any other. That is why this place works so well. So we take any claims of disrespect based on religion pretty seriously. So it's best not to be waving that flag unless there is something to draw attention to.

Oh, Keson, OSR is UK English because Cable is English English. We just tolerate 'Merican English because you guys amuse us so. And one other thing. You're as dumb as the butt of a dumb coconut.