Ban The Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Well, if i'm banned i ban everyone for them to have time to go eat some pizza and play some wrestling games.... Except for hasa, tho. lol

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
I can't own Keson. I've never been able to. So i ban that asshole for that, too!

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I ban you for not banning Mr. Potoo hard enough.

Undertaker Fan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I ban best since day one because Stone cold said so. And if your down with that, then i got two words for ya. "SUCK IT"!!

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
i read some comments about mr.potoo is funny lol here we ban people witha correct raeson not he smells like dog poo !!!!!!!!!!

crazy in fact

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I had a funny idea. Let's just ban everyone and make OSR into an internet museum where internet users of tomorrow (and by tomorrow I mean in years, not like an actual tomorrow because that's kinda fucking stupid) can look at all the closed down topics and forums and look at all the advances in modding technology that they have surpassed. They can look at the old news reports and see all the bullshit dirtsheets post. They can see us argue all the bullshit that was posted and realize how smart (and dumb at the same time) we were. They can look into the art and GFX section and see how gifted we were into photoshopping and using graphics and stuff. They can look at the general topic and see all the politcal shit we did, then look at the OSR awards thing and see that IT NEVER GOT FINISHED. TAKE THE HINT, They can see the users who couldn't speak english and wonder if the technique of speaking in correct language was not perfected during our time. They can go into the SPAM section and go "WTF!!" They can go into the elite section and go "WTF!!" They can go into the trash section and go "WTFFFFFF???!??111!!?!!1" And they can look at all of our accounts and wonder why 85% of them are empty. THINK ABOUT IT.

KD Jackson.

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I ban you, its up to me what I want to do. Even those will be banned who will ask for reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.