my friend he was banned and warn level
he gave me to asked solve ?
:jew: :jew:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
And why do you think he was banned? Wrong fucking place to post this also "The Miz", if you are indeed him, you certainly are not awesomeeeeeeeeeeee!!! How do you think you can solve this anyway?

*Waits for WF*

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>the miz</dt><dd>Apr 7 2012, 09:06:27 AM</dd></dl><div>my friend he was banned and warn level
:jew: :jew:[/quote] :jew:
:bg What are you talking about????????????????? :sgctc:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Blue Warrior</dt><dd>Apr 7 2012, 09:11:05 AM</dd></dl><div>C'mon nadim, I expected a bit more from you.[/quote]Sarcasm?? ^o)

I thought I was way more harsh that Nadim, Warrior bro.

Anwyays, who is your friend Miz that was banned from OSR? and what do you think you can do to ease us? If its to do with stealing and not crediting for mods of OSR then forget it, he is not welcomed back.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>the miz</dt><dd>Apr 7 2012, 09:12:45 AM</dd></dl><div>I'm sorry I don't do it [/quote]WHAT IN THE HEEL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????????????

YOU GOT TO BEING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS,BRO????????????

AWEEEEESOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAME TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Waiting for Phil,WF,and Rag to come here and squash this "Miz"*

Your request is being fulfilled,my dear friend Blue Warrior.
Have fun.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
He didn't really break any rules, so I don't think there is anything to be done.

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
i dont really understand why n00bs keep coming here after been banned, they create another account or send "friends" to spam over here or to prove something but again they do the same errors and never change, i think they should have some self-respect and stop coming here

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>the miz</dt><dd>Apr 7 2012, 09:06:27 AM</dd></dl><div>my friend he was banned and warn level
:jew: :jew:[/quote] :cena This guy, Can't see Me About To Put A Foot In His Ass.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Apr 7 2012, 09:08:53 AM</dd></dl><div>
*Waits for WF*[/quote] :toast:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Please don't hijack the topic, let's stay on point.