banned and warn level

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Arjun D Man</dt><dd>Apr 8 2012, 03:00:24 AM</dd></dl><div>BUMP BUMP BUMP

how many of you saw today's the birthday of mr awesome so why dont we arrange a birthday bash for him ^o) [/quote]Exactly! We need to plan something BIG!! ^o)

<BAN!>

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
What's his name? ohh ya ..

Listen to me...t..th..the miz ( O_O ) ....Tell your friend, to actually re-think of what he did here at OSR. He didn't follow the rules so he got warned. He made that same mistake over and over again, OSR is strict at this, and so he got Banned. Tell him this and tell him to stop sending Backups ....Really sucks -_-

.......and IF you dont follow what we said, my angemon and angewomon are gonna use their Heaven's Knuckle and Holy Arrow (resp.) on you X))))))))))))

I really lmao'd at the first post and all your comments

and most of all: EVEN if he says he was banned by mistake .....I ask you

Preview

-Takes Arbmon and Nadmon away from him-
[/SPOILER]

jojo

Opener
Reaction score
I'll post it. your friend don't follow the rules ?

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Yes, they do. We make sure of it.

For example, Phil didn't make me a member of staff because we were friends. One of the biggest reasons was because I wasn't afraid to tell him when he went too far. Similarly, when I do something that a staff member should not do, El Guapo will not hesitate in tearing me a new one.

When Nadimmania first joined here, he annoyed the crap out of us. And he was on his final warning within 2 weeks. But he calmed down, and obeyed the rules. He has become a really cool guy since then. Not only does he obey the rules, but he gets involved with the conversations here. And that is all we ask from our members. Because Nadimmania has been behaving himself, we trust him more and have reduced his warn level to zero.

Trust me, there are guys who have been here longer than Nadimmania that still get warnings from time to time. And we have banned friends too.

Most new members join us and start making demands (usually not in plain English), and bump old topics. And then they become abusive because we ask them to read the rules. That is why we are normally so hard on newer members.

I have looked at your record Jojo. You may be one of the very few who will make it into the 'members we like' category. Good work.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
I have looked at your record Jojo. You may be one of the very few who will make it into the 'members we like' category. Good work.
I like his attitude too.
If there is OSR Improved Member Of The Month Award,i will vote jojo.
I hope jojo is always active in this forum,because i see that he could be a great OSR member.