Bromazepan's mods (Jeff Hardy released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Everyone looks amazing, not to mention I'm very pleased to see Okada and AJ as well.

Bromazepan

Young Lion
Reaction score
NMCM said:
Everyone looks amazing, not to mention I'm very pleased to see Okada and AJ as well.
Thank you man. More things to come : )

Bromazepan

Young Lion
Reaction score
auronplay said:
when will we see new things of yours?
Man, few days passed. Expect smth soon : )
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Ta - DaAAAAA</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Preview.jpg

Attire_Preview.jpg

</div>
Released at first post
I know neck looks weird, but it's ok in-game. Green (Strong Style Evolved attire) was very difficult to make, so, don't mind plzzz

Credits: Auday, Tyler Black, Iccotracs

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Bromazepan said:
auronplay said:
when will we see new things of yours?
Man, few days passed. Expect smth soon : )
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Ta - DaAAAAA</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Preview.jpg

Attire_Preview.jpg

</div>
Released at first post
I know neck looks weird, but it's ok in-game. Green (Strong Style Evolved attire) was very difficult to make, so, don't mind plzzz

Credits: Auday, Tyler Black, Iccotracs

Good job, hair could use some work. That’s the most difficult part of Kenny to create, his crazy hair

Bromazepan

Young Lion
Reaction score
Thank you all for those kind words 😊
@Tyler Black I will maybe update his hair in future

Ronzo34

Young Lion
Reaction score
random idea here, i cant mod and dont know if this would be hard to make but what about a top rope one winged angel omega finisher?

Aki33

Young Lion
Reaction score
great omega, thanks for uploading. could you possibly attempt okada's new pants? another request is zack sabre jr's suzuki-gun attire. keep it up champ!

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Ronzo34 said:
random idea here, i cant mod and dont know if this would be hard to make but what about a top rope one winged angel omega finisher?
That's not a mod, it's a hack.

Bromazepan

Young Lion
Reaction score
Thx @Aki33
That's a great idea. I'm trying to make Okada's attire from wk12 when he wore pants but I cannot find good reference pictures

Bromazepan

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Drifter</dt><dd>May 24 2018, 11:16:09 AM</dd></dl><div>Pentagon Jr Austin Aries plz[/quote]Probably will make them in future

Ronzo34

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>May 23 2018, 08:14:15 PM</dd></dl><div>
Ronzo34 said:
That's not a mod, it's a hack.[/quote]ok would that be hard to hack ? i was just curious and i realise i posted in the wrong section

Bromazepan

Young Lion
Reaction score
Ronzo34 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>May 23 2018, 08:14:15 PM</dd></dl><div>
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
ok would that be hard to hack ? i was just curious and i realise i posted in the wrong section[/quote]That would be very cool tbh. If I stop being that lazy, maybe I'll learn how to hack and make it lol
Ayy
Untitled_1.png

Full credits after release
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Unfortunately, I got 3th post merged to other 2 posts. But, it won't stop me to release Jeff Hardy (released at first post). When he started to do face paints again, I got inspiration to transform him in no mercy. I think I did it pretty well...</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">

Preview.jpg
</div>
Credits: baal, Aclegacy, Orson

Status
Not open for further replies.