Bruno Sammartino To Be Inducted Into The 2013 Hall of Fame

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Bruno Sammartino revealed to ESPN in an interview that he has agreed to be inducted into the 2013 WWE Hall Of Fame class. Bruno made it clear that Triple H was instrumental in getting him to agree to be inducted. Here is an quote of what Bruno said about the induction.

“Being inducted into the Hall of Fame at Madison Square Gardens is the biggest thing in my life. Any time that people feel that you accomplished enough to enter into a Hall of Fame, of course this is a tremendous, tremendous thrill for me. I had a lot of my success due to appearing at the Garden. I wrestled there over 200 times, it’s where I won the title, and it’s where I picked up 630-plus pounds of Haystacks Calhoun.”[/quote]

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
damn...hunter aint playing around. congrats to both sammartino and hunter for managing to get him in

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
Wow never thought he'd go in while Vince was still alive gonna run off and mod Bruno now.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Forget what Bret Hart said, Triple H just did the biggest thing of his career!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Just modded Bruno a couple weeks ago, looks like i have to finish his move-set, now.

This is huge news.