Can I talk about conspiracies?

Maximo

Midcard
Reaction score
Woah, hey now, people with schizophrenia have enough to deal with in their own heads, let alone being scapegoated for other people.
It's people who want to believe in conspiracies that add to them, to make their lives easier, by dealing with an make believe enemy (illuminati) rather then the struggles of life and having to come to terms with life is hard for everyone.
It's fear that keeps racism/sexism/ageism/homophobia going, don't add prejudice against the mentally ill to.

4NexGenX

Young Lion
Reaction score
Warrior said:
I wanted a mature conversation which was working until that guy had to talk about Miley Cyrus.

Thanks for the feedback, I have some responses but I haven't fully thought them through yet.

Basically, the jist of it is that there are a few companies that 'own' the world, so it's quite odd, and they try to keep their own in power.

Obama's family tree can be traced back to the same French Monarchy as John McCain, Bush, and Kerry.

Then, there's that weird little club they have where they supposedly sacrifice humans.

I don't believe it's as organized as people make it out to be, but I do believe there are restrictions to put certain people in power.

I respect all the views put here, and no, unlike Brian Kendrick, I do not believe in lizard people.

Let's try and keep things civil, and 4NexGenX, please try and write more coherently and with an open mind. It's hard for people to take you seriously when you type like that.
thanks for the advice bro i all keep it in mind! i just hate the Illuminati:)

SLX

Midcard
Reaction score
Maximo said:
Woah, hey now, people with schizophrenia have enough to deal with in their own heads, let alone being scapegoated for other people.
It's people who want to believe in conspiracies that add to them, to make their lives easier, by dealing with an make believe enemy (illuminati) rather then the struggles of life and having to come to terms with life is hard for everyone.
It's fear that keeps racism/sexism/ageism/homophobia going, don't add prejudice against the mentally ill to.
My mother is prone to bipolar type-2 with schizophrenic symptoms. I did some study in psychiatry and psychopharmacology as well.

Conspiracies occupy the day to day minds of many patients suffering with the disease because they don't realize that they have it or anything is wrong.

I'm not scapegoating anything. Fact is, these ideas surface on the net and get picked up by others who don't realize that the author was just a little bit crazy. Sometimes they're fine, and don't show symptoms til they go off their meds.

You can't tell if someone is crazy by looking at them, but rather by what they say. Half of these conspiracy sites look like they written by someone who is literally losing control of their own minds.