Can't dump/load Portraits...?

krugrdtron

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
grownassmanshit.tumblr.com
Trying to dump portraits to edit, which I've done before in different instances of PJ 64. I've made several (from previous texture dumps months ago), and now trying to work on the rest of them. I had to change versions of PJ because of issues with other versions (performance, RSP shit, etc..). Currently using PJ 64 2.3 w/Glide Final.

WHAT HAPPENS:

- I have texture dumping on and scroll through wrestler select.
-Only 4-5 portraits get dumped, and they're for wrestlers I didn't edit.
-IF I edit those textures that DO dump, they show up correctly (recognize my edits and display properply)

Obviously I want ALL portraits to dump, so...

- I tried to be clever, and I created a PJ 64 1.6 instance, and dumped textures. This dumped the textures correctly (using same plugin and save directory). I take that dumped texture, edit it, and load in 2.3 - nothing. I even thought maybe the file of dumped texture is bad (for whatever reason) and searched for same name in other mod, and copied that, and nothing.

I don't understand. I know I'm doing something wrong, but unsure of what. I've been able to dump/mod arenas, interface, and wrestlers, so unsure of why portraits are being so problematic. I tried fucking with the RGB gimmick as well, but, nothing seems to work. Thought I'd post here in case anyone has run into it before or recognizes the mistake I'm making.

Thanks
I won't delete this, in case someone else runs into the same problem of not using their brains. I had dumped the textures in the individual wrestling folders, then I failed to think of searching for the address to see if I had a duplicate...of course it wouldn't load. Anyway, I feel bad for wasting people's time, so here is a picture of wifebeater in a CZW arena circa 2001.

TloN7L2.png