Carloskillar3675 Mods

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Also, those Raven chest textures look like Alanchiz's. So, something should be done.

Looked through the thread, the RVD Marvel comics attire was made by Tony for No Mercy. I better start seeing some credit being given before heads start to roll. This is unacceptable. I'm going through the rest of the thread to see if any more things have happened. Also, those Lesnar textures may be Tony's, as well.

edit: Yep, about 80% of the textures he's showing, he didn't even make. How can someone honestly think they can raid the No Mercy section, then use the textures for SvR and no one will notice?

No, really. This man is not making most of these textures, he's stealing them. Instant dunce.

Reaction score
wow if you read any i didnt steal nothing nike had an idea for brock and he said anyone could do anything with them, also if you read rvd above , it said i do not know who made this but yes i do use no mercy textures credits will be given but also time goes into putting them into the models rearrange things smudging, healing tools alot goes into them i didnt say they were my textures phil chil out, give me a break

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I don't see one lick of credit being given. Don't tell me to chill out, read our fucking rules.You broke them. Alanchiz and Juice are on the Do No Edit list. If you would have read the rules, you would know that.

Simply duncing you, and not banning you, is giving you a break. Be grateful.

Stop saying you didn't steal anything, because that just makes you look worse.

Reaction score
sorry if i offended anyone by not issuing credits i guess i'll go and look through numerous forums to find credits okay sorry ,osr. i didn't think it was a crime due to the due the fact their only wips, 80las he does work i use piper last-night and he came up on my game, player 1 had some sort of black irritation but the player 2 model of piper was perfect nothing wrong with him

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
carloskillar3675 said:
sorry if i offended anyone by not issuing credits i guess i'll go and look through numerous forums to find credits okay sorry ,osr.
Being a smart-ass, now? Seriously? All the credits for those textures can be found here at OSR.

We don't need someone who is just going to take other people's hard work and then act like a whiny bitch when he's caught. No, really, we don't. We need people that contribute, not piggy-back.

One more smart-ass remark and you are banned. I should ban you right now, considering your behavior.

Edit: Actually, fuck you. Banned for 30 days. Learn how to make shit on your own.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
carloskillar3675 said:
80las he does work i use piper last-night and he came up on my game, player 1 had some sort of black irritation but the player 2 model of piper was perfect nothing wrong with him
That is exactly the problem with using entrance models in matches. They only appear correctly in player 2 slot, and messed up in player 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 slots. Same happens if you try using SVR05 in-ring models.

For example, in tag matches, 4 player matches and royal rumbles, such models will appear messed up most of the times.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Download TNA vs ROH in the No Mercy archives and cut and paste the textures, and there you have an awesome Raven mod made 7 years ago by Alanchiz.

He'll be back in 30 days.

45coolz

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Well I guess this happens to people who doesn't read the rules.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I am very pissed with Carlos! Such promise, yet such stupidity. Should have read the rules and not provoke Mr. Phil. Bad call Carlos sir! Hopefully when you return in 30 days you will have a better undestand and some common sense to show respect by crediting and using other people's textures.

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
So...wait, he took textures from No Mercy section and used it for these mods without giving credits? Well, that's not nice.

But hmmm, so much promise. The WIPs does look good.

Reaction score
hello ....
very good is his creation of Raven.
IN the photo of your creation of Raven, What is the program,
used to display the model of his creation of Raven.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
stingundertakerdraron said:
hello ....
very good is his creation of Raven.
IN the photo of your creation of Raven, What is the program,
used to display the model of his creation of Raven.
It's Noesis , look in tutorials & this guy won't be back for awhile. Besides the Raven mod will not work ingame because it was made using a entrance model.

Reaction score
Back from a long absence, think about just releasing my best mods (One's that I did) I gave credit to people that made the atttires just to show that the model could work for the person who i chose to create but they all were still wips did not intend to release them with other people textures, although I still got banned for pictures of WIPS.

Now I'm modding a game that'ds alot diferent from smackdowen, but for this game I have to mod the entire game as of the moves, models, taunts, walks, textures, everything
But the textures for these are alot different from smackdown and I know the textures are not mirrored, so I may get banned, but what I'm thinking now is just releasing homicide or any mod anyone want and be done unless something makes me change my mod on the the situation

I might just give ideas of models to use from now on if I'm on the site

if you want to email me unless you can't get in touch with me for certin reasons or anything just email it at carloskillar3675@yahoo.com

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Indeed! What game are you modding bro?

The issue with using other people's textures is crediting and seeking permission first. If you get permission, great! If not, I suggest not posting previews etc.

Why not just do your own stuff? Either way, looking forward to what you have in store.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
carloskillar3675 said:
I still got banned for pictures of WIPS.
No, you got banned for your RESPONSE to me when I accused you of stealing. Which you did, gleefully, without giving credit.

You fucking RAPED alanchiz's textures and didn't even have the decency to have the patients to use all of the textures to have complete tattoos, such as Raven's chest.

You also talked about how much hard work it was to edit these textures and such, which was also bullshit.

Keep in mind I mod a game where the result HAS to look good.