Chris Jericho Points to Brock Lesnar Being the 1.2.12 Mystery Man

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>WWE star Chris Jericho took to Twitter after Brock Lesnar announced his retirement at UFC 141. "Lesnar just took a dive," Jericho wrote. "So obvious the 1/2-02 mystery man is Brock Lesnar. That fight was a joke."

Funny stuff from Jericho, who also included the hashtag "ufcisfixed" after his comments. Thanks to all the readers who passed that along.[/quote]

TDK

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well, Jericho isn't dull - I'll give him that! ^o)

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
What if the mystery man is Christian? He should have recovered from his injury by now.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Since the girl started in the videos too & had sort of a feeling it might be Shane & Stephanie.

But who knows, can't wait till tomorrow to find out. But i honestly hope it isn't Undertaker or Jericho. Not i'm not talking about TRUE Jericho fans when i say this , but if it is i see people say OMG JERICHO IS THE BEST EVER!! O and the Punk sucks blah blah , i never did like him & random other Jericho dick riding bullshit we will have to put up with.

I am a Jericho fan, but just like Punk who i am also a fan of neither of them are the best in the world, far from it.

I leave that title to Davey Richards, or when either of them can put on a fucking incredible match like the Recent eight-man elimination match like ROH put on recently. Then we can talk.

info

A NEW PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING RECORD WAS SET FOR THE LONGEST MATCH IN MODERN HISTORY

BALTIMORE, MD (December 6, 2011) - On Sunday afternoon December 4, 2011, Ring of Honor presented "Northern Aggression" at the Greensboro Coliseum Event Center

The main event was an eight-man elimination match with Eddie Edwards & El Generico & Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas vs. Mark & Jay Briscoe & Roderick Strong & Michael Elgin. Edwards pinned Strong at the 80:00 mark when they were the last two left

Official time was 1 hour 20 minutes and 33 seconds

The record was originally set on August 7th, 2004 at the "Testing the Limit" event in Essington, PA where Austin Aries faced Bryan Danielson in a two out of three falls match that lasted 75 minutes. The main event last Sunday at the Greensboro Coliseum Event Center went eclipsed that record. It was non-stop action from bell to bell with eight of the absolute best in the wrestling business showing just how much they love their sport.

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
Jericho is just a glorified Christian and nothing more