Lower Midcard
Reaction score
your path is awesome and your pics

when did you Released it

Please reply

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
tnx release is delayed due to problems in ssfd.

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
I finished remaking SSFD but the problet still continue. So if it isn't a problem the final product will not have 10 ssfd. I repeat I tried on an unmodified MENU.pac but nothing
Hey guys. I have some good news. The wait is almost over. At 95% I will release the patch next week.
Anyways there are the last selection pics made all by me

saif

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
LooooL the first time ever I get some good news the patch will release next week hhhhhhhh .... thank you man it's already great patch even if there is some problem ....

saif

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I love you ... and I LOVE tomorrow too ...

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>Jul 15 2014, 01:02:50 PM</dd></dl><div>I tried to do SSFCs but the game freezes[/quote]I will PM you.

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
I'm sorry but there are other bad news: I will start uploadidg on Monday because I will not be at home for 3 days.
I will upload the patch in section: I mean that I will upload not in parts but first BG, then CH files, etc. because the uploading of 16 parts is too slow. Don't worry you will have all links

saif

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>Jul 16 2014, 12:44:32 PM</dd></dl><div>I'm sorry but there are other bad news: I will start uploadidg on Monday because I will not be at home for 3 days.
I will upload the patch in section: I mean that I will upload not in parts but first BG, then CH files, etc. because the uploading of 16 parts is too slow. Don't worry you will have all links[/quote]yes.. you absolutely alright...
because we missed all these bad news since BNB barrett is injured so thank you we will wait until monday hahahaha

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
Thx and I hope that BNB return soon because I like him as IC Champion
Other news: with The Best I decide to upload the patch without ssfc. I will send the files that The Best need after release and I will release them as a DLC with the savegame (Raghu will do the savegame). So I will try to upload the patch tomorrow

saif

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
make it full I mean we could wait until the best made the ssfc for you .... And make it full don't release it with something missed in it .... And about the save game you will release it after the patch ot with ?
thanx for evrything

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
Thanks bro. Anyway I decide to upload the patch without ssfc because next week I will go on holiday so I want release the patch before I travel. But don't worry you will have ssfc with savegame as DLC.
Bro today I will start the upload of the patch (around 18:30 gmt +1). There are only problems with music1.yaf that is too big and are a lot of parts. So I will upload first the patch and then I will try to troload today the themes. I hope to upload all today but I'm having problem with connection so I will upload from an Internet point

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>Jul 17 2014, 04:20:49 PM</dd></dl><div>music1.yaf that is too big[/quote]Try HJSplit.

Status
Not open for further replies.