[Closed] AJ Styles - RELEASED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Eyekon said:
Tattoo looks blurry and it doesnt look even other then that its a real nice mod attire looks good and face is brighter then the body.
thanks for the advices man :D

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
YES!! You are modding fortune.. Awesome..

Everything apart from Daniels face looks awesome K. His face looks too big IMO and the left eye is off centered.. I think you need to resize the face and fix the eye.. Apart from that, im really looking forward to this! :B-)

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Love it bro, i am a aj fan from the beginning in NWA Wildside & i can say this is some awesome work.

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 20 2011, 05:07:03 AM</dd></dl><div>YES!! You are modding fortune.. Awesome..

Everything apart from Daniels face looks awesome K. His face looks too big IMO and the left eye is off centered.. I think you need to resize the face and fix the eye.. Apart from that, im really looking forward to this! :B-) [/quote]Thanks guys for your comments :toast: !
-AKI MAN..thanks for your suggestions man :toast: .. i fixing a little bit Daniels face, if you want see the update check my sig :B-)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I think its looking better bro!!! I still feel the eye on the left needs to be moved a tad more center.. Nice work K! :)

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 20 2011, 04:59:20 PM</dd></dl><div>I think its looking better bro!!! I still feel the eye on the left needs to be moved a tad more center.. Nice work K! :) [/quote]thanks for your suggestions broh :B-)

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Blue Warrior</dt><dd>Jul 21 2011, 02:46:17 AM</dd></dl><div>Your TNA mods are incredible, great job![/quote]Thanks man :B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.