[Closed] AKI Puroresu mods by Jazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
j97ix5.png

Okay, so I decided to jump right on the request, since you got that Vader CAW done so fast! Here's what I have so far.. should I go with the dark brown hair, or keep it the default NM black?

unrelated preview: Shinsuke Nakamura

wvqtmf.png

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Devitt is really good. I'd say the black hair, but you could put the black one over the brown and say, give it a opacity of 50%-75%.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
jazz said:
j97ix5.png

Okay, so I decided to jump right on the request, since you got that Vader CAW done so fast! Here's what I have so far.. should I go with the dark brown hair, or keep it the default NM black?

unrelated preview: Shinsuke Nakamura

wvqtmf.png
:heart:

Thank you Jazz bro, you have made my morning. Devitt looks fantastic!

I would say Black hair for Devitt and go with JC's suggestion on the brown/black hair combo.

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
Dude where have you come from? I do remember you from last year. I am glad to see some puro at OSR, its also awesome to see such a talent. I love all of the mods dude especially Nakamura which is looking ravishing so far

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments, Chikaraboy! I still have W*ING Kanemura on my list of mods to make, as you requested that in the Hayabusa thread.

348nc45.png

JC, thanks much for the tip!! I was doing things the other way around (overlaying the brown hair texture over black), but it looks better with the black over the brown as you suggested. On this screenshot it looks almost black, looks better in game.

AKI, I'm about to start my whirlwind annual international musical instrument business trade show extravaganza, so I'll be super busy for the remainder of the week.. I'll finish up a few extra attires and release Devitt over the weekend.

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
Dude love The Prince. If you ever get the erge to do some Chikara wrestlers I would love that.

TDK

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Darth AKI</dt><dd>Jan 18 2012, 10:31:36 AM</dd></dl><div>Love the hair now Jazz buddy.[/quote]Agreed. Great job on the hair!

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
Credit for hair should go to JC! :toast: Thanks for the advice, sir!

Styles4life

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Fuck!

The aki style mods are terrific! Puro wrestling has always been one of my preferences and seeing classic mods like hayabusa got me in the mood to watch some FMW. I would love to see maybe a Terry Funk mod or even a Yugi Nagata mod from you in the future.

Top work man

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm really happy to see there's so many puro fans at OSR (and especially FMW fans!). Regarding Nagata, I'll get to him pretty soon.. I've been working on mostly NJPW wrestlers recently. Terry Funk, that'll probably be a while, but I'm definitely interested. So many mods to make!

Anyhow, I reupped Hayabusa and Kendo Kashin (now including MPK), since they where originally hosted on Megaupload.

I'll upload Devitt tomorrow, he's done but I figured I might as well do Taguchi too, so I just need to finish up his attires and it'll be up at some point tomorrow.

More previews on stuff I worked on to kill some time between (far too many) business meetings this week:

10gd9gh.png

Just started on one side of Goto's attire, haven't touched the kneepads yet; Tanahashi's attire is still in progress and his hair base needs to be changed to black.

TDK

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The previews look amazing! I'm really happy you put those (in-between) meeting breaks to such good use! ;)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
jazz said:
Thanks! I'm really happy to see there's so many puro fans at OSR (and especially FMW fans!). Regarding Nagata, I'll get to him pretty soon.. I've been working on mostly NJPW wrestlers recently. Terry Funk, that'll probably be a while, but I'm definitely interested. So many mods to make!

Anyhow, I reupped Hayabusa and Kendo Kashin (now including MPK), since they where originally hosted on Megaupload.

I'll upload Devitt tomorrow, he's done but I figured I might as well do Taguchi too, so I just need to finish up his attires and it'll be up at some point tomorrow.

More previews on stuff I worked on to kill some time between (far too many) business meetings this week:

10gd9gh.png

Just started on one side of Goto's attire, haven't touched the kneepads yet; Tanahashi's attire is still in progress and his hair base needs to be changed to black.
:heart:

This is beyond amazing Jazz. The sheer depth, quality of your work is too be commended my friend..

Tanahashi looks off the hook along with Goto and Nakamura!

Cant wait for Devitt also!! :B-)

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
Dude you rock! Its like seeing a locoV2! Honestly these are brilliant mods. :blink:

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
jazz said:

10gd9gh.png

That's it! Make this man an OSR Road Warrior... I demand it!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
But.... there were only two......

....... maybe he should join the kliq!

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
No! He doesn't do backstage stuff that upsets other wrestlers and doesn't do things that only push himself or his other friends!

Er, I mean, he's not "our type" of member. Anyway, wondering when that Kliq group will be made...

Status
Not open for further replies.