The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Face looks better man!! I agree with Shane. I think the headshape could be the problem. Try headshape 2. What headshape are you using atm?

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
that's an awesome face! but... I think the head shape 7 might be better... I think its 7 the stone cold head shape or maybe the rock one are you using 2?

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 9 2011, 11:05:19 PM</dd></dl><div>Face looks better man!! I agree with Shane. I think the headshape could be the problem. Try headshape 2. What headshape are you using atm?

that's an awesome face! but... I think the head shape 7 might be better... I think its 7 the stone cold head shape or maybe the rock one are you using 2?[/quote]Thanks;)
I use the headshape 1 now i change to the headshape 2 like AKI_MAN told me, what headshape it's better 7 or 2 ?

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 9 2011, 11:36:23 PM</dd></dl><div>Could you get a preview up of both heads buddy? That would help.. [/quote]there are the preview man ;)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Yep!! I thought headshape 2 worked better!! That looks more like him now buddy. Great work for someone new to modding. :toast:

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 9 2011, 11:44:33 PM</dd></dl><div>Yep!! I thought headshape 2 worked better!! That looks more like him now buddy. Great work for someone new to modding. :toast: [/quote]Thanks man ;)
and thanks you and all the people for help me to make this mod better :toast: , now i have to fix the tattoos to release this mod:)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The-K</dt><dd>Jul 9 2011, 11:48:05 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 9 2011, 11:44:33 PM</dd></dl><div>Yep!! I thought headshape 2 worked better!! That looks more like him now buddy. Great work for someone new to modding. :toast: [/quote]Thanks man ;)
and thanks you and all the people for help me to make this mod better :toast: , now i have to fix the tattoos to release this mod:)[/quote]No problem man. We are all here to help anyway we can. Its nice to see a new modder take suggestions and work on improving there mods. Glad to have you at OSR and looking forward to release and more work from you.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
:&
Nice. Head shape two seems to come of better.

Glad to see some new blood kicking out some pretty cool stuff.

Keep at it, man! :clap:

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
I'm not a no mercy modder but I think your Del Rio mod looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.