[Closed] another great discovery ssfd pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
dadydodo said:
if you use svr 2011 ps2 pal version so use my moves pack as I said I will upload it at the end of this month but entrances I don't know how to import it sorry but if you need anything & I know it I will help you
1. Open up the NYUJYO(number of pac).PAC of from SVR2011 of the entrance you want to hack.
2. Find the EVP & EVT of the entrance motion. (The entrance motions are under the same ID as the wrestler model IDs. For example the rocks model ID is 100 therefore his EVP and EVT ID will also be 100.
3. To obtain the EVP & EVT work out the starting offset by multiply the offset in the ID with 8 and then adding 8.
4. Once you have the EVP & EVT obtained, open up the NYUJYO(number of pac).PAC of SVR2010.
5. Search text string 9999 and before 9999 paste the EVT AND EVP whilst working out the offset and size of both files.
6. Once you have the offset of both files work out the offset of where 9999 begin and note it down.
7. Open up the ARC file in HEX and find EVP AND EVT corresponding to the NYUJYO(number of pac).PAC. For example if you want to add it to NYUJYO0.PAC the EVP you will look for is EVP1 and EVT1.
8. Once you have found EVP create a ID for the hacked model and add 3 to the checksum after EVP.
9. Repeat for EVT and your done.

Credits Goes To Xo-JaRniBoi-oX

The Aughat

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Quite an easy tutorial actually, many mayn't comprehend, but I think dadydodo will.

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I'am Sure That dadydodo Will Understand This Thats Why I Did Posted It Here

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
@dadydodo after all the editing how to update the arc manually sorry iam weak at hexing.pls explain in steps or video if possible.

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
raghu said:
@dadydodo after all the editing how to update the arc manually sorry iam weak at hexing.pls explain in steps or video if possible.
Import it using svredit

Mazen Magdy

Midcard
Reaction score
Awesome of course,tell me : how do you change the black man who appears before press "X" to select Wrestler ?

Status
Not open for further replies.