[Closed] AryanCM Punk 619 Texture Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>WoodBoy Doctor of Chaos</dt><dd>Aug 27 2013, 11:19:39 AM</dd></dl><div>They're all fake,they get a footage of PS3 and insert it in the program.
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Aryan Suthar</dt><dd>Aug 27 2013, 11:19:00 AM</dd></dl><div>
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep<big>Download Link</big>[/quote] Do you realize it's a WIP and it doesn't run any commercial game, right?[/quote]i don't know about that :wall:

CM PUNK 619

Midcard
Reaction score
NEW DANIEL BRYAN with NEW HAIR

SMjcT9f.jpg

oSlCGsu.jpg

bvFxllg.jpg

SpeewtW.jpg

VrYYMlp.jpg

Rvqu0rg.jpg

Rvqu0rg.jpg

uB24agl.jpg

gqlGspR.jpg

6jpW3dP.jpg

uvJaN0T.jpg

rhh0wbn.jpg

0bQNEtO.jpg

EmA2IBd.jpg

4qhju9U.jpg

xJ0js7M.jpg

Attire is of SCOTT so ATTIRE Credit : SCOTT
hit a like or comment if you like

CM PUNK 619

Midcard
Reaction score
The Daniel bryan attire is of SCOTT.FOR My new Daniel bryan's hair i chose SCOTT's attire
As his DB Summerslam attire is truely great. So i chose to take his work with my DB's Hair.:)
Primo and Epico texture

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Couldv it be that you made a posting mistake? Did you post the same Primo twice or can't I see the difference? Please check this and tell me.

NizamAwesome13

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>RYBACK RULEZ 072</dt><dd>Aug 28 2013, 03:34:31 PM</dd></dl><div>The Daniel bryan attire is of SCOTT.FOR My new Daniel bryan's hair i chose SCOTT's attire
As his DB Summerslam attire is truely great. So i chose to take his work with my DB's Hair.:)
Primo and Epico texture

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Primo</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
JxwvGJj.jpg

JxwvGJj.jpg
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Epico</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
3Cxq2Lp.jpg

qxZX4Ku.jpg
</div>
[/quote]I don't want to start this shit.But you forced me to do this RYBACKRULES 072.You just steal my Epico.And I have the proof :

My Epico
s3xp78995a0c6014.png

Look at my Epico's boots and RR 072 Epico's boots.It is absolutely SAME if you compared them carefully.And for you RR 072,you can't run away from me because I've the Proof.

CM PUNK 619

Midcard
Reaction score
Hey Nizam i have made this texture so long before and at that time your epico's textures shoe i used in my epico because the blue colour doesn't match my current Epico texture thats why i used it in my gameplay long before and now i thought i should upload some texture so i uploaded and i forget that the shoe belongs to your epico and i am sorry i will remove it now okay.

IO1LHfA.jpg

see NIzam much long before when i newly started the topic you pointed that i stole your Kofi logo and it was false. See You commented that time with badwords but i replied positively.So not always as you think is correct just relax a little and then point on someone.
Go to page no.1 of my creations and see what you had done before.
And see what others replied and Now also i clearly say we are Human beings mistakes are made its common.
And i am not fully concentrated 24hrs on OSR i also have my own life beyond OSR i havemany works,lots of stress and tension. So i am clearly heartly saying if you are hurt by me i am sorry and spare me.. As i had many new friends some are seriously very good at heart :heart: here in OSR they are very good and understanding and some are good but due to some little mistake they turn there faces. I seriously loved my friends appreciation they are very good at heart :heart: and they are beloved .I enjoy being here.

Scott

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>RYBACK RULEZ 072</dt><dd>Aug 27 2013, 12:02:33 PM</dd></dl><div>NEW DANIEL BRYAN with NEW HAIR

SMjcT9f.jpg

oSlCGsu.jpg

bvFxllg.jpg

SpeewtW.jpg

VrYYMlp.jpg

Rvqu0rg.jpg

Rvqu0rg.jpg

uB24agl.jpg

gqlGspR.jpg

6jpW3dP.jpg

uvJaN0T.jpg

rhh0wbn.jpg

0bQNEtO.jpg

EmA2IBd.jpg

4qhju9U.jpg

xJ0js7M.jpg

Attire is of SCOTT so ATTIRE Credit : SCOTT
hit a like or comment if you like[/quote]nice
great work in bryan hair bro

CM PUNK 619

Midcard
Reaction score
NEW KOFIKINGSTON official Current ORANGE ATTIRE with elbow pad and Back Tatoo
FceX3gQ.jpg

ZFJ2tiK.jpg

yGayYyg.jpg

ADbuZ4R.jpg

GtPAIe8.jpg

O8XbToy.jpg

bDdi6TB.jpg

WcTeqd8.png

9zR9MaA.jpg

BBF58Vv.jpg

YRYH61a.jpg

8bPJrcb.jpg

f8xG3GF.jpg

AaDwUL4.jpg

dit1mDO.jpg

eNTywdD.jpg

HqCgTc8.jpg

HOPE YOU ALL WILL DEFINATELY LIKE THIS KINGSTON

NizamAwesome13

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>RYBACK RULEZ 072</dt><dd>Aug 29 2013, 10:56:03 AM</dd></dl><div>Hey Nizam i have made this texture so long before and at that time your epico's textures shoe i used in my epico because the blue colour doesn't match my current Epico texture thats why i used it in my gameplay long before and now i thought i should upload some texture so i uploaded and i forget that the shoe belongs to your epico and i am sorry i will remove it now okay.

IO1LHfA.jpg

see NIzam much long before when i newly started the topic you pointed that i stole your Kofi logo and it was false. See You commented that time with badwords but i replied positively.So not always as you think is correct just relax a little and then point on someone.
Go to page no.1 of my creations and see what you had done before.
And see what others replied and Now also i clearly say we are Human beings mistakes are made its common.
And i am not fully concentrated 24hrs on OSR i also have my own life beyond OSR i havemany works,lots of stress and tension. So i am clearly heartly saying if you are hurt by me i am sorry and spare me.. As i had many new friends some are seriously very good at heart :heart: here in OSR they are very good and understanding and some are good but due to some little mistake they turn there faces. I seriously loved my friends appreciation they are very good at heart :heart: and they are beloved .I enjoy being here.[/quote]I accept your apologize.And also,I hope you accept my past apologize too.

CM PUNK 619

Midcard
Reaction score
Yes buddy :)

HOW IS THIS KOFI KINGSTON Friends
NEW KOFIKINGSTON official Current ORANGE ATTIRE with elbow pad and Back Tatoo
FceX3gQ.jpg

ZFJ2tiK.jpg

yGayYyg.jpg

ADbuZ4R.jpg

GtPAIe8.jpg

O8XbToy.jpg