[Closed] AryanCM Punk 619 Texture Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanky

Midcard
Reaction score
Why you and Schizzy have the same RVD Wrestling Attire ?Who steals who?Just take a look

Scott

Midcard
Reaction score
gabriel is awesome bro
very nice work waiting for more

M

marclar316

Crowd Member
I don't know why you're all praising this so much, they look very flat to me.

CM PUNK 619

Midcard
Reaction score
HEY Mr. MARCLAR There is no place for Freaking and Foolish comments which doesn't mean anything in MY Creations Please :stop:
If you have any problem then please clear it off and if others are liking then whats your problem ?
Its non of your business PLEASE Don't do it :stop:

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The orange Kofi needs some wrinkles on the tights, it's really looking a bit like a toyfigure.
Justin Gabriel is genius, nothing negative to say about it - only positive things.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>RYBACK RULEZ 072</dt><dd>Sep 22 2013, 01:18:11 PM</dd></dl><div>HEY Mr. MARCLAR There is no place for Freaking and Foolish comments which doesn't mean anything in MY Creations Please :stop:
If you have any problem then please clear it off and if others are liking then whats your problem ?
Its non of your business PLEASE Don't do it :stop: [/quote] :notsure

He is pointing HIS OPINION,if you disagree it's fine,but you shouldn't act arrogant like this,because you're already in bad terms with the admins for stealing.

CM PUNK 619

Midcard
Reaction score
hey KillerKWG i am not getting arrogent
I can't get him that what he is trying to say "I don't know why you're all praising this so much, they look very flat to me."
And as he mentioned that "why you're all praising this so much" means what ,as all use to like my creations and works and if he don't, then better is to shut the mouth if he is having any problem from me and mind hi own business.
And now about me mistakes happens in life with everyone its common but here there are many in OSR they can't forget it as they might have that type of phychology or attitude due to that they can't forget. And as i have many friends here in OSR i like to be in friendship with them they have a good nature and positive thinkings that all. If anyone wants they can be friends but before that they should keep there that type of phychology and attitude aside then only one can make friends. That all.:)
And if i was Arrogent i am sorry if i have hurt anyone especially marclar.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>RYBACK RULEZ 072</dt><dd>Sep 24 2013, 12:47:13 AM</dd></dl><div>hey KillerKWG i am not getting arrogent
I can't get him that what he is trying to say "I don't know why you're all praising this so much, they look very flat to me."
And as he mentioned that "why you're all praising this so much" means what ,as all use to like my creations and works and if he don't, then better is to shut the mouth if he is having any problem from me and mind hi own business.
And now about me mistakes happens in life with everyone its common but here there are many in OSR they can't forget it as they might have that type of phychology or attitude due to that they can't forget. And as i have many friends here in OSR i like to be in friendship with them they have a good nature and positive thinkings that all. If anyone wants they can be friends but before that they should keep there that type of phychology and attitude aside then only one can make friends. That all.:)
And if i was Arrogent i am sorry if i have hurt anyone especially marclar.[/quote]When you post something in the internet,you should be aware that people will criticize your work.He IS giving HIS opinion when he says it's flat.

"why you're all praising this so much"

Again,his opinion,because in HIS OPINION people shouldn't praise it too much.See? You're butthurt because someone said he didn't like your work (and gave a reason for it).

M

marclar316

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>RYBACK RULEZ 072</dt><dd>Sep 22 2013, 01:18:11 PM</dd></dl><div>HEY Mr. MARCLAR There is no place for Freaking and Foolish comments which doesn't mean anything in MY Creations Please :stop:
Its non of your business PLEASE Don't do it :stop: [/quote]awesome, saving this to my copypasta notepad.
sorry for trying to help.

CM PUNK 619

Midcard
Reaction score
New CM Punk Night of the Champions attire
8sScwtQ.jpg

AKvua8x.jpg

TeCoSK9.jpg

HIRAMET.jpg

vMLk86a.jpg

55KRAmO.jpg

9LG1xNR.jpg

q7Uja3M.jpg

Nbmh3zu.jpg

Ickvogp.jpg

kknb9sn.jpg

CyOnxcz.jpg

tgNEJLw.jpg

oE9aUwu.jpg

G5kqu3K.jpg

zvJUhxl.jpg

zvJUhxl.jpg

7pb55uu.jpg

YK08zaB.jpg

aFEdKjw.jpg
With Shoulder tatoo
NEW KOFI KINGSTON NIGHT OF THE CHAMPIONS ATTIRE
fmGu5Wy.jpg

3oteaQ9.jpg

Op7yNcv.jpg

qIWdeQb.jpg

ZUkSD6I.jpg

rOp8PZM.jpg

BGeB8zj.jpg

OwnYDzh.jpg

hobD3F3.jpg

5CdmOCe.jpg

rBLCv1I.jpg

8xJJo6f.jpg

XvMWcij.jpg

KU2seqJ.jpg

LflTSd8.jpg

OUN60Ko.jpg

4a5guoz.jpg

NwXarap.jpg

4MzM8ze.jpg

not7drZ.jpg

U0nT97B.jpg

50KVfj0.jpg

PLEASE PUT A PEEP AND LIKE IF YOU LIKED MY KINGSTON AND MY CREATIONS :)

M

marclar316

Crowd Member
They're still flat mate, kofis bottoms are slightly over-saturated too.

CM PUNK 619

Midcard
Reaction score
okay
NEW JOHN CENA RISE ABOVE CANCER 2013 attire
7bd85d522a908f05ba94b919bd64164e.jpg

suWjCLj.jpg

dhNGc3B.jpg

F7AMqai.jpg

bI1eU6f.jpg

dqVxqgr.jpg

5bv3IXl.jpg

JN1ohGO.jpg

C34Wfrl.jpg

jP9Zyww.jpg

HVDbl8t.jpg

hQfmzOX.jpg

fsuUoFl.jpg

yc9RBGf.jpg

DI1jBJo.jpg

A6jr0iZ.jpg

WiBqvnB.jpg

InsnGRy.jpg

wVpmdor.jpg

zATBUPA.jpg

acnoHny.jpg

PLEASE PUT A PEEP and a LIKE if you liked this creations and if you are a FAN of John Cena

Scott

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>RYBACK RULEZ 072</dt><dd>Oct 2 2013, 01:38:25 PM</dd></dl><div>okay
NEW JOHN CENA RISE ABOVE CANCER 2013 attire
7bd85d522a908f05ba94b919bd64164e.jpg

suWjCLj.jpg

dhNGc3B.jpg

F7AMqai.jpg

bI1eU6f.jpg

dqVxqgr.jpg

5bv3IXl.jpg

JN1ohGO.jpg

C34Wfrl.jpg

jP9Zyww.jpg

HVDbl8t.jpg

hQfmzOX.jpg

fsuUoFl.jpg

yc9RBGf.jpg

DI1jBJo.jpg

A6jr0iZ.jpg

WiBqvnB.jpg

InsnGRy.jpg

wVpmdor.jpg

zATBUPA.jpg

acnoHny.jpg

PLEASE PUT A PEEP and a LIKE if you liked this creations and if you are a FAN of John Cena[/quote]Cool work bro

Todien_1996

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Good work bro ! but I think you should fix your Cena ring attire, the logo is too big & your cena pants too slippery, you should add some wrinkles on it. Have a good day :)

CM PUNK 619

Midcard
Reaction score
New KOFI KINGSTON BATTLEGROUND ATTIRE
9bH4Rrd.jpg

ApPpmeg.jpg

mDQhuFv.jpg

gimiBlH.jpg

QwJTVkk.jpg

v8Jr4iT.jpg

nBtvSX8.jpg

lZdp9sd.jpg

ltsfHR6.jpg

OF8XB9N.jpg

1GXwfF1.jpg

IF YOU LIKED THIS THEN PLEASE PUT A LIKE and A PEEP

Scott

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>RYBACK RULEZ 072</dt><dd>Oct 9 2013, 10:33:58 AM</dd></dl><div>New KOFI KINGSTON BATTLEGROUND ATTIRE
9bH4Rrd.jpg

ApPpmeg.jpg

mDQhuFv.jpg

gimiBlH.jpg

QwJTVkk.jpg

v8Jr4iT.jpg

nBtvSX8.jpg

lZdp9sd.jpg

ltsfHR6.jpg

OF8XB9N.jpg

1GXwfF1.jpg

IF YOU LIKED THIS THEN PLEASE PUT A LIKE and A PEEP[/quote]nice work