[Closed] as adding more imagens SSFD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
I swear hasa already told u that u can't on ur other topic!!

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>hasa</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>you cannot import more than 44 ssfd pics because the size is bigger

so...import only 44 ssfd pics.[/quote]

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>JImmy uso</dt><dd>Apr 19 2015, 06:49:30 PM</dd></dl><div>

You can add more images SSFD in svr 2011 ps2?[/quote]Stupid,that isnt a real video,it is a concept video

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
my opinion is the same..it's not possible..hasa is one of greatest modders here.. if he says this,it's because is it. this topic was wrong just at the start because the answer was just known

JImmy uso

Opener
Reaction score
hasa is one of the Great here but I would ask the once ..as many as highs images can be replaced ? and he said 44 pics ....... but now ask if you can add ?
should not be upset or annoy by this that thousands of members here .... ask believe them for they know .... I supposed to ask you that do not know should of consider thing most you do not have

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
i'm not sure to understand at all..i can say only two things..1) you can replace picures 2) you can replace only the original numbers of it (44).
other solution you have to recreate a game script of your SVR game including the default numbers of pictures you want.. :)

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
Another of the greatest said you this. If they said this it's true. So please stop asking. Before posting questions check if them got an answer

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
for miracles please ,the next door.. i don't see utility of opening topics about a known answer. when a great modder as hasa said it's impossible it's loosing time trying to ask again and again. some kind of modding stuffs can be do it ,others not. when experts said it's impossible ,ain't no way! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.