[Closed] Base of Lana,Summer Rae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazen Magdy

Midcard
Reaction score
OMG ! No One Wants to give tutorial or help me :'(
@ERI619 : i tried but i haven't the wanted results
do you edit the bones of Charlie hass svr 06 into sheamus Mohawk haircut ?

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
Enough's enough. Ok
1.Go to WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2010/2011 section
2.You will see subforums Full Mods/Save, Wrestler Mods, Arena/Misc Mods, etc. Go to Tutorial/Resources
3.Search until you find what you want

These are the only things you have to do

Mazen Magdy

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Lord Macbeth</dt><dd>Sep 24 2015, 12:19:22 PM</dd></dl><div>This is what i hate,when i started modding there was no one willing to help me,nor did i have any resources to help the cause.Everything that i am today is only because of my lone efforts.The best way to learn something is to do it by yourself which will make you a professional.
Also to help new members i have made lots of tutorials and video tutorials.That's a lot of spoon feeding right there.Even after that much spoon feeding,dude's come over here and ask how do i do this,how do i do that.That's laziness for you.There are times during growth where we have to stand by our own legs.First learn to do that.Then ask for help.
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mazen Magdy</dt><dd>Sep 24 2015, 12:17:57 PM</dd></dl><div>it was very funny
where's the link of eri619 tutorials ? about hair hacking[/quote]Go Find it yourself,guys like you are a real pain in the ass even after a lot of helping.[/quote]I Tried but no good results
help me please

thegamegk

Midcard
Reaction score
I got an idea 4 ya...use the real life textures and convert them according to the mod...may be u end up making it look good

Mazen Magdy

Midcard
Reaction score
i tried but no results
also searched for eri619 tutorials index found it but no thing about the hair hack

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Lord Macbeth</dt><dd>Sep 24 2015, 01:53:13 PM</dd></dl><div>This topic should be closed![/quote]Hey Hey ! I Tried But No Good Results
:RVD Now i think it's your turn to help

Mazen Magdy

Midcard
Reaction score
thegamegk said:
I got an idea 4 ya...use the real life textures and convert them according to the mod...may be u end up making it look good
It is inadequate
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>Sep 24 2015, 03:20:14 PM</dd></dl><div>Just looked at the Tuts section. Less than 30 seconds and I found what you want. Nice try[/quote]so can you link me

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
i have used the system thegamegk told ya for my tigermask,black tiger, jaguar yokota ,mil mascaras and ultraman models..and works fine ..try and try again ..with great patience. i remember that i've spend aroun' one month to fix right the mask of tiger on chavo guerrero face's base and for finding right position for legs costume's designs...do ya wanna be a modder? ..you have to blood ! ..when you will have your right work you 'll find the pleasure of your own creation..it's too easy ask to other doin' things or you

Status
Not open for further replies.